Entertain me (part II)

Josie's POV: 

I look up at her, laying on the bed splayed a bit in a towel, eyeing the box she has in hand. She stumbles about, her words failing her, and I get up from my comfortable spot on the bed, moving by her, wrapping my arms around her, my hand grazing her side, and I feel her crumble just a tiny bit. I bring my face to her ear, whispering, "What's in the box, Hopie?" She groans, turning to me, a pout playing on her lips. "Freya gave me the box. It's got onesies. There's one for you, y-your favourite." I open it, not breaking eye contact with Hope at all, before squealing in delight, a baby otter onesie in front of me. I wrap Hope in a warm embrace, squeezing tight, before dropping the towel, and changing into it as fast as I could. Only downfall to this is that i get stuck, and Hope helps me out, sitting me down on the bed. Once I am no longer stuck, she doesn't hesitate to give me a quick kiss, then I return with a longer one. "So... back to the question I posed earlier, what's in store for us, Hope?" She grins, kissing me again, "Well, I know you like rom-coms, so I just need to grab my computer, remember my netflix pass word, and find a movie, so that we can snuggle up together and keep you entertained." My face reddens a touch, liking the idea of being able to be close to Hope, in her arms, watching a film together. She kisses me, near my forehead, but not quite reaching, pulling me down a bit, before slinking off to grab her laptop. I grab some extra blankets, constructing a fort of sorts, with what I had around me. I bury myself in the middle of it all as Hope sashays back in, a big grin on her face. "I know just the movie. You'll love it, I promise." She giggles seeing my little pile, sitting next to me, crossing her legs, and propping the laptop up. She  types in her username, LittleHopieWolf, which I had to giggle at, and it was uncontrollable, so much so, that I had to bury myself into her side to get me to shut up. When I was no longer hysterically giggling, I come to see her movie selection, sitting back and pulling her close. She presses play, and curls up in my side, the movie starting. As it starts I settle in, getting comfortable. I watch intently, invested in the movie, understanding Ellie Chu, and silently cursing the butterflies swirling around in my stomach. As the movie presses on, I am made aware that Hope is staring at me. She's clinging to me close, a source of warmth and comfort, apart from the blankets. My face turns bright red, just from thinking about how close she is to me. I decide to be a little mean, and place my hand just above her knee, drawing little shapes and designs on the skin, keeping my gaze upon the movie. She sighs, scrunching her face, pausing the movie. "Jos it's not fair- You can't do that!" I giggle, pressing my lips against her cheek, surrendering. "Fineeeeee. Please press play, I think Ellie might hang out with Aster!!!! I ship it, and I wanna see if she'll hang with her." A few moments later I squeal, "SHE'S NOT WEARING ANYTHING IN THE SPRINGS? IS SHE? IS MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS?! AM I BEING DIRTY?" Hope covers my mouth quickly, laughing so hard, tears of laughter streaming down her face. I look at her, blushing, her hand unmoving. I stick my tongue out, poking her hand. It doesn't budge. I lick her hand. Nothing. I bite her finger. It moves. I whine, finally whispering, "Was she not wearing a top, Hope?" She smiles, sighing, "I dunno, but I reckon it's your bed time." With that she grabs me, tucking me in, then joining me after switching off the lights, covering us up in more blankets, setting the laptop down. She crawls to find my face, kissing about, trying to find me lips. She was missing rather badly, getting my cheek, jaw, nose, then finally lips. She climbs on top of me, nuzzling up, wrapping her arms around me, close. She continues to kiss me softly, I kissing back, just as gentle, and I eventually start to drift off, yawning giving her one more kiss, before crashing.