My Small Sneaky Ninja

Josie's POV: 

I wake from my slumber at seven or so in the morning, to the sound of whispers and the clicking of a cell phone camera. I squint, trying not to make it obvious I am awake, glancing at the doorway, a crack open, and I manage to make out Keelin and Freya, snapping away pictures of the both of us. I bring my gaze back to Hope, who I now realize is on top of me, her head buried in my chest. For a moment, she squirms and wiggles about, before yawning, and plopping her head back on my chest. I hear the door close and I open my eyes fully, to see a cute, sleepy Hope Mikaelson, using me as a pillow, her legs now securely attached to my waist. Even in this position, she looked confident as hell, but seemingly peaceful. I play with her hair a bit, just watching her sleep, before I can no longer resist the urge to reach for my phone on the bedside table, and take a dozen pictures of the sleeping girl, picking one to be her contact picture. She moves again after I place my phone back on the table, her shirt inevitably riding up. I squeak, covering my eyes, waking up the sleeping tribrid. She yawns looking at me, "Morning Josie. What's up?" I uncover my eyes. She looks at me with a new look in her eyes I've never seen, but I'm in love with. "H-Hope. Shirt. Up. Hot. Help." "You want me to pull my shirt up? I mean sure but I'm not wearing a-" "N-no! I mean- Your. Shirt. Has. Gone. Up." I try to remain in eye contact with her, but a part of me so desperately wants to glance... which I shouldn't even be thinking about- my god! "EARTH TO JOSIE? Hello? Do you want me to pull my shirt down?" "Y-yes. Please." She smirks, slowly bringing her hand down, tantalizing, as I watch her pull the fabric down ever so slowly. "There. Happy?" I nod blushing, holding her, burying my face in her neck. She wraps her strong arms around my waist, and I can feel a big smile creep up. I pull my head from her neck, looking into her eyes a moment. "Can I kiss you?" "Mhm. Of course you can." She gives me the most adorable smile, making me melt a little, and I press my lips against hers. They were so soft and kissable, making my heart soar a little. I pull her closer, nipping at her lip before she pulls away, grinning. "As much as I enjoy all this," she gestures to the two of us, smirking, "I think that my family may be wondering when we'll be coming down." I hold her close, not wanting to let go. She sniffs the air a bit, "And looks like Freya either succeeded at making french toast, a huge achievement, I might add, or she's gotten some from the quarter." I hold her closer, getting flipped over, scooting and burying my face in her chest. "Jo~ It's time to get up cutie. Come on, please? For me? We can cuddle later whilst I make fun of you for reading the raunchy book, ok? I promise." I whine, but slowly detach myself from her, as she presses a kiss to my forehead, getting up and grabbing us both dressing gowns from the cupboard outside in the hall. 

Hope's POV:

Josie is being a tad clingy and it is so fucking adorable. She's clinging to my chest, holding me close, not wanting to go just yet. She's so adorable. The difficult part was going to be getting up and moving. "A-as much as I enjoy all this," I point at the two of us, trying to seem confident and pull off a smirk, "I think that my f-family may be wondering when we'll be c-coming down." Smooth. That went totally fine. She slowly pulls apart from me after I plead with her a bit, and I run out into the hall to grab dressing gowns, in A̶l̶y̶s̶s̶a̶'̶s̶   my over sized, ripped shirt. I wander back to Josie, stretching, holding a gown out, and she squeaks again. "H-hOpE! I can see your boob! Are you doing this on purpose?" My eyes go wide and I see that there was a hole showing off a lot of skin. I smirk, before bursting out into laughter, seeing Josie red in the face, pouting. "Shit- hahahahaha. Sorry Josette!" I can not stop laughing, grabbing my side and she takes the gown from me, poking me in the side. "Meanie." I stand up, looking up at Jo, smiling. "Ready to go tall ass?" "Mhm. Ready to go my small sneaky ninja?" "You betcha! I'm not that small though, don't push it babe." The babe kind of just slipped... but I love it.