Towel Burrito

Josie's POV:

"J-JUsT KISS ME, HOPE!" I pouted, lifting her chin, bending my knees a bit to kiss her. "I'm fine with kissing you, Jo, I love it a lot. Let's hop in the shower, ok? I need to take you shopping. We'll take Elijah's Bentley."

I don't want to stop kissing her, but it's been god knows how long, and we haven't gone to shower yet. I pull away from her, "Do you want to shower first?" She smiles, nodding, "Yeah of course. I forgot. Look what you did to me, huh?" I giggle at her goofiness, not having really seen much of that before. I wrap my arms around her, hugging her from behind, before I let go, letting her strut her little self to the shower. She goes in, searching for the towels, before finding some, putting one out for me. Hope then reaches to the bedside table and snatches my ipod, turning to me, showing me that she's turning the volume all the way up, and chooses the sexy playlist. I feel my face heat up, knowing that Rebekah will hear that and break the door down. I can hear the lyrics clear as day, knowing my ass is done for. 

"I could fuck you now and years later on

You gon' be stuck, just reminiscing

It's the way I ride you, let you stay inside

Yeah, I'm a fuck you like a vixen."

I squeak, turning so red, and I hear a loud knock on the door. I scurry to the door to find Keelin, smirking. "This is a great song. Anyways, I was just going to hand you Elijah's keys. Have fun in the shower with Hope. But not too much fun, otherwise Bex will not be pleased." She waves, before walking off and disappearing. I tun around, only to bump into a very wet Hope behind me. I smile, "That was quick." She gives me a smirk, "Nope, I just want to bring you with me." She takes me by the hand, guiding me to the lavish bathroom, dropping her towel. I squeak, averting my eyes, as she turns the shower on again. I step out of my robe, covering up with my hands the best I can, before being pulled into the shower by Hope. I keep my eyes away from her body, and she asks if she should do the same for me. I nod, asking for the soap. We get washed rather quickly, occasionally brushing against each other and turning red. Hope steps out first, wrapping herself up like a burrito in a large towel. I come out next, letting her wrap me up, a feeling of warmth in her arms, bringing blush and smiles. We both move back into the room, our clothes strewn across the floor thanks to Hope. I scamper about, picking out a simple outfit from the clothes around me. Hope just pulls on a sports bra, bottoms, a school shirt, and a pair of small shorts, smirking as she brings them up her legs. I bring my outfit together, Hope watching closely, biting her lip for some reason. I toss her the keys, and she makes a clicking sound with her mouth, before escorting me out of the room and down the stairs. We make our way to the car, Hope getting in the front seat. I go to the passengers side, settling in the luxurious car, looking all around me, as she reaches for my hand, taking it into her own. "Where do you want to go? I want to show you around. Let me show you my world?" I nod, smiling, before pressing my lips against hers. She's so precious.

Sorry for it being so short today :/ I'll do better, I promise