Gone

Josie's POV:

Dad comes back later in the night, while I was still up. He opens the bedroom door and sighs, "I should've seen this coming." He mutters, leaving the door wide open. I sigh, siphoning from Hope's thigh, whispering a little sensim propinquus under my breath, closing the door gently. Her legs immediately snap shut, my hand kind of stuck. Hope is asleep and I'm freaking out. "Patefacio," I say quickly, praying it would work. It works a little too well, her legs spreading open, my arm free, but now squashed my her legs. I groan. I need to get out of here soon. I'll have to wait until morning though. I hate that I have to leave her like this, I hate that I will hurt her, but I need to go find something to help get my memories back. I try to move again, only to have Hope roll on top of me completely, her legs still wide open. Fantastic. Now I'm under her, unable to escape and- GOD STOP BEING HOT LEGS STOP. Now my legs are warm. Fuck. 

Hope's POV: 

When I wake up, Josie is gone. I sigh, trying not to be disappointed. A lot had happened last night. I want us to be ok. I will tell her eventually, I just can't, not right now. I head to the bathroom, taking her ipod. She left me a note saying she is sorry she left but she can't explain it. I want to cry. I shouldn't have ever kissed her. I just want Josie back. My Josie, who remembers me. I jump in the shower, completely forgetting about school until Alaric says, "Ok Hope school is cancelled today, we need your help." I jump out of the shower, covered in suds, Josie back with Alaric, not willing to look up at me, Alaric turns around. "I'll be there in a jiffy." I squeak, grabbing my bra, underwear, clothes, jacket, stumbling about, pulling them all on. Josie waits at the door, an unreadable expression on her face. "I'm back. But not for long, I have to leave soon to do something." I want to scream. I want to cry. Let's just get over this. With that she's gone again, and I moodily trudge out to the car, grabbing the rest of the gummy worms from the night previous, eating them in front of Alaric and Josie. "Hey! Those are MY gummy worms!" "Would you rather me be drinking all your bourbon?" "Are you alright Hope?" "JUst DrIve." "Hope I-" "I really am not in the mood Josie." I don't know why I am acting like this. I just feel aggravated. I feel awful. I feel like dad, and as much as I love him, I'm scared of being like him.