Dinner with the In-Laws (part I)

Hope's POV:

I am stressing a bit, not wanting for Josie to be spooked by my own family. Freya and Rebekah have gone and invited Marcel and Vincent over to dinner, the family I have left apart from Kol, and Davina. I haven't seen them since Elijah and Dad- The point is, they're all I have, and as much as I love all of them, I am worried about Josie. I don't want to lose her. Marcel will be arriving in a few moments, and Vincent will be making an appearance later in the day. I haven't told Jo yet, because I'm afraid she won't feel comfortable surrounded by my family for dinner. We've been sustaining ourselves on takeout, as well as Keelin and Bex's cooking. We eat as a family on Sundays, as well as the occasional Friday. We all have a different schedule, my aunts always up to something with Nik, so we bump into each other occasionally and eat together apart from the scheduled dinners. I creep up behind Josie laying on my bed, reading the sensual book I had taken from her, wrapping my arms around her middle, picking her up and doing a little dance. I kiss her cheek, as she groans, her book still in her hands. She turns to face me as I sit down on the bed, her lips finding mine rather quickly. I grin, melting into her touch as she wraps her arms around me, turning around completely to face me. I bring her body a touch closer to mine, my hands landing on her thighs, unsure of where they were supposed to go, exactly. She smiles, leaning into me, kissing my neck softly, making me melt even more. I whisper in her ear, making her stop a moment, "So what were you reading about, Jos?" She pulled back, really red in the face, her hands wrung together. "N-Nothing..." "Well it can't have been nothing. You seemed quite happy reading along as I recall?" "And you seemed stressed. Do you want to talk about it?" I stay quiet a moment, "W-We're having a family dinner tonight? Vincent and Marcel are coming home for dinner... and I'm scared. I don't want you to leave me. I know its soon to meet the family, I wouldn't have let it happen if Marcel and Vincent weren't already on their way. I don't want everything to seem rushed. I don't want to spook you." Her face is unreadable. She sits there a moment, biting her lip, before wrapping me in a warm embrace. "I don't want to leave you. You can't scare me off, Hopie. Ok?" I whine, playfully pushing her shoulder, kissing her softly. She pushes back, pushing me onto the bed, "Oops." She kisses me sweetly, "Sorry not sorry." She moves to sit at my hips, leaning down to capture my lips in a kiss. I kiss back, nibbling her lip, trying to turn the tables and flip her over, but she doesn't let me, smirking as I squirm about. I am not trying my hardest to flip her over, because if I had she'd already be underneath me, plus it's kind of fun being underneath her. We continue to have our little intimacy, time slowing down, everything just right. We don't take it far, just light touches, and some heated kisses. The door to my room opens, unbeknownst to the both of us and we continue, her hands slowly going up my shirt, I nodding in consent, whimpering a quiet 'yes'.

"*AHEM* Hello? Did you both not hear me knock? Not hear me open the door?" Our heads swivel to see Bex, red in the face, and arms crossed. I gulp. "Marcel's here, and Vincent is going to be here in a few. Get ready, and by that I mean no more tongues down throats until you're dressed." Josie gets off of me, standing stock still beside me as I sit up. "Your clothes are outside the door, keep it open. Now, get dressed and come say hello to Marcellus. It's time for Josie to meet her in-laws." She winks, traipsing away.

*to be continued....*

Please comment what ya think! I love readin what you have to say. Byeeeee