Good Morning :)

Hope's POV:

I wake up to a long arm wrapped firmly around me, as if keeping me from escaping. I poke the arm, nudging it loose, so I might turn around and catch a glimpse of Josie. As I turn myself round, my breath catches in my throat, remembering what had happened last night.

After having 'broken up' with Landon, even though it was just a reinforcement of us not being right for each other, I stayed over in the twins' room with Jo. I came in, after Josie had threatened Landon, if I were him, and I found out the reason why she yelped when he came in. She was wearing the cutest, yet terribly scandalous outfit. The duck robe just made her look like a cutie.

ANYWAYS. Josie opens an eye grinning, "You're up. Morning, Hopie." "Morning sunshine." She wriggles about, curling into me. "I was wondering if we could actually talk, Jo. It's nothing bad I promise." She sits up, looking at me. "I-Is it Landon? Do you still love him? Or is it-" I laugh, "God no, Jos. I wanted to talk about the speed we'd been going the past couple weeks. We talked about you wanting to go slow for a bit, until you settled, felt comfortable, and I in no way wish to rush you at all. But I think my signals are getting mixed. Sometimes I don't know if you want to go slow or not. I just want to clear everything up." I smile at her, taking her hand in mine. She leans into me a moment, before looking down at me, "I-At first I thought I wanted slow. So I said slow. B-But that's completely wrong! And I don't know why I said it- but... I want you. All of you. I want to feel you beneath me, on top of me, in my arms, in my lap, around my waist- it doesn't matter. Because I have you, and I care for you.You kept things at a slow pace, for me. And I know at first I may not be fantastic because it's been a while and Landon probably had more technique, even if he couldn't find the clit, I'm sure-" I burst into laughter, squeezing her in an embrace. "W-Wait *wheeze* you think I had sex with Landon? Baby I haven't had sex with anyone" I sputter, wiping a tear from my cheek. "You're too cute, babe. I know you'll be wonderful, but my point was I do not wish to rush you. Give me the ok when you're ready, alright?" Her face is bright red, blush burning evidently bright. "So... you're a virgin... I didn't see that coming. I mean- maybe it was because I was with Penelope, I thought everyone was as sexual as we were but- that's super cute actually, baby." It's now my turn to blush, and to do my best to hide it, I bury my face in her chest. She runs her fingers through my hair, whispering, "I'm ready, but I want you to be, too. Okay?" I nod, burying myself further into her chest. "I'm ready." I mumble into her lingerie. "What was that, Hopie?" "... I'm ready." I peek out from my hiding spot, looking up at her, before climbing up for a kiss. "So... like... how does this work, Jo?" She giggles, cupping my face giving me a kiss, "Take it slow and do what makes sense to you. Look, all I really have to add is it's best to communicate, but other than that, it's a chance to explore." I feel hot, and red as a tomato. God help me. Since I only have a baggy shirt and a pair of underwear on, there isn't much to take off. I climb into her lap, pushing her down gently, my eyes sparkling with amber, reflected in Josie's eyes. "Is this ok?" I ask, my hands put awkwardly on her stomach, as I sit more towards her pelvis. "Of course it is, babe." I lean down to kiss her softly, a feeling brewing inside the pit of my stomach, warm, and exciting. "Can I take off your robe?" She sits up, letting me slowly peel it from her body, leaving her in her little outfit, very exposed. I whine, kissing her slowly, pulling her into me. I kiss her cheek, going down her neck, looking to Josie, "Is this ok?" She nods whining a touch, so I continue my little journey, kissing her neck, and by her collarbone, taking the opportunity to nip and suck at it a touch, little red blotchy patches littering her skin. I start to move further down, Josie squirming a touch, her arms around my waist pulling me closer than ever. I move her strap, kissing down her shoulder. Not having as much of a reaction as before, I moved to her chest, asking her if I'd be able to move her top, before doing so. This is when things became a lot more heated, things quickening, as I became more desperate to try and please her. I continued to mark her up, getting lower little by little, her hands went to my hair, softly pulling. I reached her stomach, kissing it lightly, looking up, smiling at her, breathy. "I-i uh, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, babe." She chuckles, pulling me up to her. "Baby you were fantastic. Do you want to snuggle? I know it can be a lot. We can always continue later if you'd like." I nod, smiling and kissing her face sweetly, clinging to her chest. "We need to study up on your sandclock after breakfast. I'm sorry I wasn't able to go further right now. I just wanted to make you happy, and I don't know if I was doing that..." "Baby, you were perfect." She cups my face, kissing me slow. "Cuddle with me, Hopie." She gives me a bright smile, wrapping her arms around me. 

Ok hi :) I'm sorry if this wasn't quite you were after, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless. Comment what you'd like to see, or how you feel about the book so far.