Time Flitting By

Josie's POV:

I spend all of my time with Hope, for the most part, even while on the phone with Caroline, Lizzie, and Dad. We sometimes stay in Hope's room all day, watching movies, talking, drawing... kissing. It's really nice. Time flits on by, days and days, into weeks, and it's soon nearing the winter term holidays. I am sat on a little bean bag Hope and I bought for her room, while I watch Hope sketch in her notebook. I hear a familiar scratching coming from the luggage bag, and I quickly scurry to it, eyeing Hope, smirking when I realize she's using one of P's enchanted pens. I open the journal, hiding it from the world, apart from myself, a squeak escaping my lips. She giggles, looking up, as a dark blush spread across my face. She was sketching us. She was sketching the common reoccurence that happened between us when in her room. It is detailed, more sketch lines and specifics popping up, the image beautifully spread on the page in front of me. Closing my eyes, I could play the scene in my head, over and over again. I can just see Hope sitting on her desk chair, facing me, arms around my waist, pressing kisses on my face, attacking my neck softly. The sketch captures it all. It's perfect. The smile on my face doesn't falter, an idea blooming. 

"Hey asshole! Come here, babe." I say to her, trying to keep the flirtatious tone evident. She gets up, strutting, taking a long while, teasing, her hips swaying. She finally makes her way to me, facing me, and straddling me as I had done in her sketch and multiple times beforehand. She leaned into me, pressing a kiss against my lips. I giggle, about to kiss back, but she pulls away. "So, what did you need this 'asshole' for?" I pout, looking up at her, for once, blush dusting my cheeks. "I l-liked your sketch. It's really f-fucking beautiful." I stumble, rather evidently, Hope picking up on it. "Is that so?" She says, smirking, trying to hold it, before bursting out laughing, "Oh, Josie! You are so cute, you know that? So. Fucking. Adorable." Between the last three word she pressed her lips against mine, cupping my face, my arms wrapping around her snugly. I kiss back, nibbling on her bottom lip, bringing her ever so closer, barely any space between us. Then. I felt a vibration in my pocket, along with a loud ring, and I break from Hope a moment to see that my father was calling me. Perfect. I pick up the phone, Hope pouting her ass off, her eyebrows raised. 

"H-hi Dad! How are you?" I clear my throat, trying not to get caught, Hope making it increasingly harder, tracing little designs on my leg. "Hey Josie, just checking in, making sure everything's going well. How's Hope?" "U-Um. Um. She's.... she's doing great. Yep. Good. She likes drawing. And we eat fantastic food." Hope presses a warm, soft kiss on my neck, goosebumps appearing al over my body, the butterflies soaring. "Are you sure you're alright, Josie? You seem antsy." "Oh yeah I'm fine. D-don't stress, Hope's taking good care of me. H-Hope-" I shut my mouth, poking Hope as she nibbled at my neck. "Josie? Are you there? Oh! Emma's here to see me, I'll call you later." I hang up as fast as I can, my eyes darting to Hope, who was shyly grinning, smirking a little, proud of herself. I tilt her head to look at me, making eye contact with her. "You are going to be the death of me, Mikaelson. I love you, but Jesus Christ." "Oh you love me, do ya?" "I-Uh. Shit. I didn't mean to be forward, it's just-" "Babe, I love you too. It's ok. I'm sorry... actually no I'm not, sorry Jo. You were so cute, I just had to." I sigh, smiling, kissing her softly, the pace quickening. She makes me feel aflame, the only one worthy of her attention. She makes me feel loved and jovial, at that.