Bite Me, Bitch

Hope's POV

"Are you sure it wasn't your own reflection?" I spit back, beyond annoyed and frustrated with this girl, at this point in time. "Great, no, not great, fuck. It's strong enough to be on our plane now-" "Yeah, well we need to get you somewhere safe so you aren't kidnapped again, as that is not helping anyone. Not the kidnapper. Not us." My eyes go wide. "I really am not blaming the victim here. Sorry. But what does it want if not you?" I sit back.

Josie's POV

"This isn't going to work Lizzie. There has to be another alternative. After everything that happened with Clarke, I'm scared to even do the smallest of spells." I sigh, putting the spellbook down. She gives me a disapproving look. "I-I'm worried that the magic's going to backfire..." She takes my hand, sitting by me. "Fine... um. Let me take your mind off things then? Ok. So, I've been dying to know. Who's the new person you've been thinking about? I know there has to be someone, because you're a lot happier, and it's really nice to see that." Lizzie's being, oddly,  super nice? What is happening? "N-no one. Not quite yet. I don't think I'm ready for anything like that at the moment." Lizzie gives me a knowing look, "Yeah, sure, ok, whatev-" I see in the reflection of the sandclock, a monstrous looking creature, jumping from my seat in front of the container of dark magic. I'm thrown down, and everything goes dark. Moments later, I lift myself up, turning only to see myself, darker, more sinister, eerily similar to what I would assume to be the darker parts of me I push down, my insecurities. "Don't let it break." The echo of the voice resonates, along with the screaming of my name, my sense coming back to me, head searing, heart pounding. "Are you ok-" I hear Hope's voice, and my heart starts to race. "What happened? Jo?" I can't quite answer. Hope takes my hand in hers, the touch sending chills down my body. "Monster." Lizzie replies, giving me side eye, Landon giving us the rundown of what is happening. I look to the spot where the sandclock used to sit, and I give Hope a panicked look, "The sandclock. We need to get it back now!" Lizzie looks to a confused Landon, "No time to explain birdy. We can take this thing out we are three bad ass witches... and Mr. Sundy Roast, too... I suppose." I squeeze Hope's hand, "If the sandclock gets damaged, something really bad is going to happen." I say it rather quietly, gazing into her eyes. Hope gets right to it, "We need to exploit it's weakness. It's the only way to take it down fast, except Landon's research on the topic was just about as terrible as his fighting skills. Oh sh-" He gets in her space, prompting me to get up, "Or maybe, my research was fine, but god forbid you use your brain instead of punching every problem." She shuts up a brief moment, I can feel her debating snapping his neck. "I think it can get to me as well..." "You think?!" 

We formulate the plan, letting Landon go fetch Wade, starting the cheering by the staircase. I stand behind Hope, our bodies hugging, as we both do our little cheers to help out. "We gathered everyone we possibly could. Now, um, can the fairy come out?" Hope nods, "Let loose the fairy!" A shriek lets us all know the Qareen has entered our vicinity, and I can tell Wade is having some trouble. "It's not working. Their cheering isn't what will power me up. I need them to be able to believe in me." I look to Hope, clueless as what to do. Lizzie starts to get frustrated. "This is why we don't let little muppet babies get involved in our plans," she whines, glaring at Landon. "I believe, Wade. I'll prove it." Landon clears a path, running directly at the monster, Lizzie snorting at his 'bravery'.  He manages to punch the thing, but not before being thrown on a table. "What on earth are you doing Landon?" Hope screams, making me a little jealous for only a moment. She gets ready to blast the Qareen, but I remind her of the sandclock, and the problems with it. Landon is losing terribly, getting his ass absolutely kicked, and much to my surprise, I am rather enjoying it. I hear his neck break and look at Hope, who then realises she should probably react, "O-Oh LAnDOn!" Lizzie pulls her back and I stay close, silent. Wade starts to sprout wings, claiming to now have this all under control. He starts to super sonic blast the hell out of the monster, Hope, meanwhile, summons the sandclock to us. It crackles some more, and Lizzie and I both know, that it has to be tonight, with the other witches, after dinner. 

Hope's POV:
Once we are able to get away from the mob, and make it safely to Alaric's office, the girls talk to their father, while I wait outside. When the girls finally come out, they seem satisfied, Josie saying she will join Lizzie later for dinner, as she was in need of a shower. I follow Josie, once Lizzie is out of sight, letting her grab me by the hand and lead me to the- the showers? "Wait you're actually taking a shower?" I look at her curious, sporting a pout. "Yes, today was quite a bit. And so are you. You're going... to take... a shower... with me. That is- if you wish to?" I smirk, "Yeah, why not? Having a shower with Josette Saltzman- what could go wrong?" I grin, kissing her cheek, catching some movement nearby, going to the spot and pulling out a witch I didn't quite know. "Skedaddle." "Ugh, fine. I'm done anyways. Watch the hands, cow." I glare at her, "Bite me, bitch!" I send her out, knowing she won't say anything, locking the door behind her. "So....." Josie grins, taking off her shirt, "So...."