Dinner with the In-Laws (part II)

Josie's POV:
"Meet the in-laws? What does that- Hope? Hope are you alright? You're a little pale. You're scaring me." I look to Hope, who is shaking a little, her knees trembling, and her face blanched. I grab her hand, squeezing it a bit. "Are you alright?" She looks at me giving me a small, weak smile. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson, are you scared I'm not going to like your family? Or that they mightn't like me?" She looks at me, shaking her head, blushing deeply.  "I-I don't want to scare you off. What if you find my family odd? What if you were to run off?" I stop her right there. "I wouldn't. I promise. Pinkie promise." My pinkie finds hers, and they entwine. I pull her towards the door where Rebekah had left a bag of clothes. Inside there was a sticky note on the clothes, indicating that there were two sets per person, to choose from. I let go of her pinkie a moment, pulling out the two sets and two pairs of shoes. "THEY BOUGHT ME SHOES AS WELL? Oh- AND A FUCKING NECKLACE?!" 

Hope covers my mouth with her hand, and I try to wiggle away from her to squeal some more, but she keeps her grasp on me firm, giggling. I decide to strike, so I might get away, and I lick her hand. She groans, moving her hand, "You licked me. You licked my hand. Josieeeeeeeee whyyyyyyyyyy?" I giggle scurrying to see her clothes. I pulled out a pair of Adidas, a casual green suit jacket, green cuffed trousers, and a simple white top. I giggle, bringing it to Hope's body, seeing what she might look like in it. "Sexy," I mutter quietly, the red blush spreading to my cheeks.  "I heard thAt!" Hope squeals, her voice cracking. I pull out the other set of clothing, a jet black romper, fishnets, a stripy cream and powdery rose hip pink shirt, along with a pair of yellow Converse and a headband. I lay it all out for Hope, winking, trying my best to be sexy as I observe the two sets in front of me. "Which should I wear, babe? There's the plaid skirt, fishnet tights, a simple cream shirt, hibiscus flower necklace,  and a pair of peach Converse, or a pair of black cuffed trousers, a collared yellow shirt, with white stripes down the front, a pair of flats, and a small bow." Hope giggles nervously, "Um- whatever you'd like Jo." 

I smirk, well how about you decide what you'd like to wear, and then help me pick a set, so that you can help me into my clothes? We can be quick." I smile, winking. She goes for the romper, fishnets, top, pair of Converse and headband, stripping quickly, grabbing a pair of underwear and a bralette. I hand her her fishnets, sitting her down on the bed and helping her pull them up her legs. Though unnecessary, I like helping, and I don't think she minds. I then pull the top over her head, kissing her lips softly, before making her stand up and pull on the romper. "Hmmmmm," I tap my chin. "What should I wear Hopie?" She pouts at the nickname, pointing to the outfit with the fishnets as well, so we'd match a bit. I smile picking the outfit up, and stripping down, changing my undergarments as well, before grabbing the fishnets. She stops me, pushing me down onto the bed, grabbing the fishnets, slipping my feet into them, and slowly pulling them up my legs, before standing me up, kissing me a moment, I pulling her in for another. She then grabs my shirt, pulling it over my head. Another kiss. Skirt. Then another. I slip my feet into the new shoes, surprised at how snug they were in the shoes, Hope doing the same with hers. She grabs the necklace and pulls me towards her, turning me around, keeping me close, bringing the necklace to my neck, letting it rest around my neck, turning me around to see her. She kisses me gently, standing on her tippy toes the best she can. I crouch a bit, finding it absolutely adorable, as Rebekah walks in once more. 

"Oh- Good, you're dressed. Thank goodness. Anyways, Hope, Marcel and Vincent are downstairs. Let's pop down and say hello, shall we girls?" 

Please feel free to comment! It really helps x