Pietro Maximoff + 119, 126, 135, 142, & 147

119. "How long have you been standing there?"
126. "With this smile, I can get away with everything."
135. "Please put me down it's just a sprained ankle."
142. "Your existence gives me a headache go stand over there."
147. "Come over here and make me."

"Pietro, you know (Y/N) hates people watching her training... Not even you will be allowed, trust me, brother."

"Oh please, little sister... With this smile, I can get away with everything!" he declared, grinning.

"If you say so..." she muttered.

Pietro found himself in the doorway of the training room, quietly observing as his girlfriend trained. He knew she didn't like being watched, but she was so graceful he couldn't resist.

Suddenly, she looked up, noticing him. "How long have you been standing there?" she demanded, before tripping and falling over with a small yelp. "Ow!"

He was at her side in an instant. "Are you alright, prinţesă? I'm so sorry..."

"Pietro! What have I told you about watching while I'm training? You know I'm fine in the field... but when people watch me, I turn into a klutz! You know what, your existence is giving me a headache right now, go stand over there."

He smirked. "Come over here and make me. Oh wait..."

She glared up at him from the floor. "Oh shut up, this is your fault."

"Then I will make it up to you." And with that, he scooped her up in his arms.

"Whoa!" she squeaked. "Piet, put me down! It's just a sprained ankle..."

"Nope, I'm making it up to you, remember?"

"Stubborn," she grumbled.

"I believe the word you're looking for is 'adorable'. 'Irresistible', maybe..."

"Oh shut up... You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too."