Loki - Christmas

Christmas Prompt

(Y/N) was curled up on the couch, anxiously watching the news report.

"Come on, come on..."

Her eyes were glued to the screen, a curious sight to anyone who walked in at that moment, including a certain god of mischief, her boyfriend.

"Whatever are you doing?" Loki questioned, making the girl jump.

"Whoa, you scared me..."

He shrugged.

"It was not my intent, darling. However, my question remains unanswered."

(Y/N) sighed.

"Oh, that... I just... It's silly."

Loki sat beside her.

"Nothing is ever 'silly' to me if it matters to you, love."

(Y/N) blushed a bit.

"Charmer..." she muttered. "But it's just that the weather forecast says it'll be raining tomorrow..."

Loki raised an eyebrow.

"And?"

"And... Christmas is supposed to be all snowy and everything, but I've never had a white Christmas. I just hoped this year would be different..."

The Asgardian frowned. He hated to see (Y/N) so sad, especially at a time when all mortals were supposed to be happy. There had to be something he could do...

"Well darling, don't be too disappointed yet. Mortal weatherman have been known to get it wrong from time to time."

With that, he kissed her cheek and left the room, leaving a confused mortal girlfriend in his wake.

~The Next Morning~

(Y/N) woke up in bed, which was strange since she'd fallen asleep on the couch... Loki had probably moved her sometime last night. She stretched and sat up, blinking the sleep from her eyes. As she moved past the window, she noticed that something felt... off. She couldn't quite understand what it was, but when she walked into the kitchen, she noticed her boyfriend standing there with a huge smirk on his face.

"What are you grinning about?"

"You'll find out eventually, love. Let's join the others to open gifts, shall we?"

And so, they went to find the rest of the Avengers. The giant, Tony Stark mega-tree stood in front of the main window overlooking the city.

Suddenly, (Y/N) gasped. It had just hit her.

"Loki!"

"Yes darling?" he questioned, smirking.

She turned to him with wide, adoring eyes.

"Did you do this?"

"Well... Maybe... I–"

He was cut off as she threw her arms around him, kissing him deeply.

"I love you... so much, Loki. Thank you."

The Asgardian smiled softly.

"You don't have to thank me... Anything for you. And I love you too, darling... Merry Christmas."

(Y/N) smiled brightly.

"Merry Christmas, Loki."