01: Love in the deep

"Jimin-Hyung wake up!" Taehyung yelled into my ear. I groaned and grabbed my pillow to wrap it around my ears. "What!" I whined. "Jin-Hyung told me to wake you up. We're going to the beach remember," Taehyung Told me. It took me a while to comprehend what he just said.

I stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. "I'll get ready I guess..."

"Okay, but you have to hurry,"

I went to the restroom and took a shower, brush my teeth, and got my hair ready, even though it's going to get wet. Before I went out, I walk to the hotel balcony and admire the view. I rest my head on my hand having tons of thoughts in my head.

I see families, friends, and couples having fun on the beach.

It would be nice having a date on the beach with the person I love

Having the life of an Idol is nice but it's really hard having lots of people loving you, I don't even know if I'll ever find that special someone. I just want to live like a normal person. That's why we went on vacation.

Yes, I already have a girlfriend and she came with us. She's pretty manipulative. She a Kdrama actor and a model. I lost feelings for her when Jungkook told me she only 'loves' me for fame and money. I could break up with her but I want her to tell me first so then she can move on from me. If I break up with her now, she'll just chase after me.

"JIMINIE HURRY UP" Taehyung yells from the door.

"I'm coming!" I say and ran with everything I needed. Taehyung and I were the last ones to get get out since 5 members were already waiting outside the hotel.

"What took you guys so long?" Jin asked, angrily crossing his arms. "Jimin took a long time to get ready, again," Taehyung answered with sass as he glared at Jimin. "Isn't my fault. At least I try to look handsome," I respond hand my hand goes through my hair, glaring back at him.

"it's just the beach Hyung," Jungkook says with a soft voice.

"Maybe he just wants to get some babes," Hobi laughed and teased.

"Jimin already has a girlfriend remember," Yoongi mentioned.

"Oh, Romi," Hobi Hyung rolled his eyes. I could tell that we all hated her. Even I did. Just thinking about her disgusts me.

"Can we just go? Romi could be waiting for us. We don't want to keep her waiting, " Namjoon said, pretending he cares about her.

We left the hotel and walked to the beach. The hotel already had a pool, but it was so crowded. The beach was more spread out and natural.

"Jiminie babe you here!" Romi says hugging me tightly. "You like what you see" She continues with a seductive voice that really made me cringe. Just looking at her with her almost exposed body is making wanna bleach my eyes.

"You look...great" I lied. My voice didn't sound confident at all. I think she noticed I was lying. She pouted trying to look cute. "You lair. You don't think I look sexy you don't even kiss me anymore like the old days."

"Just because you're naked doesn't mean you're always sexy Romi,"

Her face started tearing up. "You've changed..." She said quietly. I could see a tear falling from her cheek. I didn't understand why she would be crying. I raised my eyebrow as I looked down at her. She stomps away hoping that I'll stop her. So embarrassing.

What a bitch

She ran away crying. "YES! JIMINIE GOT RID OF THE THOT!" Taehyung picked me up throwing me into the water. He laughs. I clean the water from my eyes and brushed back my hair from my face.