29: Brand new chapter

You opened your eyes. You were woke by the sunlight going in your eyes. You cover your eyes blocking the sunlight and watch the sunrise. You sit up and rubbed your eyes. You stood up almost falling down. Your legs feel weak. You walk out of the room.

You saw Sirena sitting on the couch. You didn't want to talk to her you just wanted to go back to Jackie at this point but the view was stunning.

"Uh Sirena I'm leaving you alone now"

You grabbed your things and walk to the door. Sirena replies with an "mhm" as you left. You sighed and walked away. It was a really long walk but you got to your local beach on time.

You open the front door and see Jackie waiting on the couch. "What happened to you and your sister?" She asked angrily.

"They know I have the crown. They want to use it for power" You sighed. You walk up yo your room and changed your clothes and walk back downstairs.

"You used the incantation didn't you..."

"I had to. They were going to kill me"

"You were going to kill me," She says not giving contact. "Huh, why? What happened?"

Jackie sighed and hesitated to explain. "When the clouds turned grey and dark, I knew you were singing. I started coughing up blood but it went away early and gratefully didn't collapse. I also noticed Jimin. He was hurting from the inside. At the same time as I started coughing up blood. But still, he didn't say a word. He was holding it in."

Holding in the pain...just like the other day. Every time I sing?

"Do you know where is a place to get information and books about Sirens?" You asked.

"A library. Sure I would take you to one" Jackie says and got her car key and drove you to a library.

"Thanks, you" You bowed your head. "I gotta go now" She waved goodbye and left. You turned around to the huge building behind you and walked in. You saw people sitting down at tables studying and people at computers.

You normally walked in. You didn't know where to start. There were so many shelves. You looked for something related to Sirens or Mermaids. You walk by every shelf looking to see something you may be looking for.

You see something that read "Mermaid Siren history" You place a smile on your face and quickly grabbed the book. There was some dust on it. Like it hasn't been touched in years. You filled through the pages.

"This is it" You whispered and sat down at one of the tables. You read the pages and most of it said a thing on what a Siren and what they do and stuff basic information. You flipped through the pages with boredom until you saw the Crown. The Siren crown.

It was titled "The Ocean's Crown"

"The Ocean's Crown was made by the last queen. A mermaid or would rather be called a Siren when she was just a young adult. The Queen had a magical and special thing about her that no other Siren/Mermaid was able to do. She fell in love with a Human who helped her rule her kingdom. Unfortunately, a Merman killed him wanting to win the love of the Siren. That same day The queen wrote an incantation that she was never able to use and died of heartbreak. After The queen of the Queen died the Sirens and Mermaids became enemies. The sirens living in Caves and Mermaid in islands. Years after 7 princesses were born in this world to fight to be the next queen. One of them will be able to master the incantation. They will die and the last one alive will be named Queen of the queen. The Crown is just a crown but a special one and will remain a legend in the ocean."

You scratched your head. "The ocean knows who I am?" You say to yourself. You flipped more pages through the book and stop again when you see the glowing pendant. You opened your purse and got the necklace and compared it to the drawing.

"It's the same one," You said and read the text.

"The Mermaid Pendant is a necklace that will come when you are coming to a brand new chapter in your life"

A new chapter in my life?

"This necklace doesn't have an owner as it may appear out of nowhere and glow. The necklace was found by the sea creatures, mermaids, who send them to their lover or friend. This brought Mermaids to lands and meet with humans. This pendant will only appear when it needs to. It can send a message to your head and make you do things such as good or bad. It will only flicker when something big will happen then or now. If it flickers you will soon realize that it will take to another chapter in life."

As you finished reading the paragraph you look at the necklace in your hand. "A new chapter in my life?"

If this is a new chapter then my childhood would have been chapter one. Chapter 2 is when I meet Austin. Chapter 3 should be when I was here alone. and then chapter 4 my fist time on land?

Is Jimin the one?...

If the necklace brought you to Jimin then that's when the fairy tale starts. This necklace brings you to your destiny and where you need to be. Jimin has to be the prince charming of the story When the necklace flickered you had a feeling that the necklace was telling you not to kill him. As for him, it was telling him to kiss you. All those moments in your life brought you to this very second.

If you never meet Austin, You would still be luring men to their deaths. The pieces were connecting and it made a scene for you but why did the crown appear to you but not Sirena. It was only the two of you and one of you had to die so the other would become queen.

The Mermaids want to take that power away. They wanna kill you both so they could become the leaders of the ocean but people can change.

You read deeper into the book and had a diagram on different Mermaids/Sirens and abilities and disabilities.

You again flipped to the next page. You saw a picture of a blue moon. You raise you eyebrow and remembered what Sirena said 

"You'll only be human till the next blue moon."

You read the text under the picture. 

"The Blue Moon is a special event for all Sirens/Mermaids. If the Blue Moon's light hits a Sirena. They would become savages and kill. The Sirens would become stronger..." 

You read. You tilted your head. You wanted to read more but someone interrupted. 

"Boo" You jumped. You quickly hid the necklace and closed the book.

"Did I scare you?" Jimin laughed sliding his had shoulder to shoulder and sat down next to you. You nodded your head "no".

"How did you find me?" You asked softly. "I was going to visit you but then Jackie told me you were here and why are you here?"

"I am here because...."

"It's fine you don't have to tell me," Jimin said looking down at the book your were reading. You stood up and grabbed the book and put back where it belonged.

"What were you reading?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows while talking which made him 100 times more attractive making you blush.

How can someone be cute and hot at the same time!?

"N-nothing!" You say trying not to make contact. He smirked and looked at you up and down biting his lips.

"I have to get going now-"

"Can I read you a story first?"

"Sure"

"Alright wait here will I find a book" He smiled and left.

You smiled back.

A/n: EDITED

 My online classes started now I have less time with my fan fictions. Anyways...A new fanfiction will be posted soon once I hit about 30-40 chapters on this book.