54: Game over

"Alright, any Ideas where Y/n could be?" Namjoon asked the seven of them. They all glanced at each other saying nothing. Silence filled the room. "The Aquarium" Taehyung says with a soft voice that gets everyone's attention.

"The Aquarium?"

"Yes, Isn't it obvious? The mermaids kidnapped her and are using her. Remember!" Tae explained. It took a while for the rest of them to remember. Jimin didn't want to waste his time.

"Alright, we all know where she is Now let's go."

"Jimin not so fast-"

"I DON'T CARE LET'S JUST GO" Jimin ran to the car. His members rolled his eyes and followed.

Back to you, you were starving. How are you not dead yet. Inside that white room was super cold. You couldn't get off your mind that tonight's the blue moon. It's been a day in that place and no one has come to save you.

You leaned your head on the wall behind you. This wasn't what you wanted. Not a slow death. After a few minutes, the same guy from yesterday took you to the tank. As always you transformed.

This time they had a warning sign. What are you supposed to do in this tiny tank? You sat there just looking at the people taking pictures of you and created heart shapes in the water for the little ones.

Honestly boring. You would kill the humans in front of you but you want to feel all of that pain. You honestly had enough. The thing on your neck made you really uncomfortable. You crossed your arms.

Jimin is really gone, isn't he? I'll just die here alone and slowly.

You felt like crying but you didn't want to. You thought of having a positive mindset but you couldn't you were stuck here by yourself.

Where are they?

BTS got to the destination. Jimin quickly got out of the care without knowing what he was doing. Jin pulls his arm.

"You don't know what you're doing Jimin. We have to get tickets first." Jin said. Everyone glanced at the ticket area. The line was long and it will take hours for them to get a ticket.

"Are you kidding me!?" Jimin sounded stress that drives him insane. "Uh... maybe we can come up with something else."

"Or we can break in" Taehyung smirked getting a baseball bat of the car.

"What has gotten into you?" Namjoon asked.

"Probably Sirena," Jackie answered. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "Don't you think this is a little risky? I mean like us as Idols. What if there are fans here?" Hobi mentioned.

"Life is about taking the risk isn't in? We already stole a car. We're doing this to save a friend." Taehyung says dragging Jimin inside with him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Jungkook and I will make sure that Taehyung and Jimin won't break anything. You guys find another way to get in."

"What about me?" Jackie questioned. "Uh... you come with us." Yoongi pulled Jackie and followed Taehyung and Jimin inside. They weren't surprised that they were already being chased by employees.

While all the chaos going on, you were confused by the people running in different directions. You felt a sudden strange feeling in your body that give you chills down your spine. You felt like crying in happiness when meeting the eyes of Jimin.

He slowly walks near your tank and a smile of relief crept on his face. He puts his hand on the glass. You placed your webbed hand on him through the glass.

"Y/n I'm so sorry..." Jimin's voice sounded almost broken. He places his forehead on the tank you do the same. Without looking at you he says, "I'll get you out of here."

He starts looking around for something to help him. He found some random mental bar. He grabs it and hits the tank with it hoping for some success. the tanks shake and you got scared.

IS HE CRAZY

With no success, he throws the mental bar to the side. "Don't worry Y/n I'll get you out of here." After that, he runs away. You look above you. How stupid are you? You could off escaped yourself. You smirked and got out of the tank yourself. You grabbed the white ugly clothing and waited to transform.

"Come on come on come on" You were prepared for the pain to come in. As you transform you couldn't help but let out tears trying not to make a sound. Your body was in pain. You put on the clothes and ran to a rear exit. The thing is you didn't know the place. You didn't know where you were going.

A loud shot was heard beside you. Like it came behind you.

"I'm done playing these games with you Y/n. I'll just kill you right at the spot." Austin said with his gun pointing at you. He shot again. You try to doge but it was too fast for you. You let out a small crying sound and without him saying anything he shot your left thigh. You fall down in pain. You try to crawl away but he again shot your shoulder.

"It's game over" He smirks. You cover your eyes. Before he could actually do anything, someone else pushed him off. You open your eyes to see who it was.

You saw your sister fighting him. You took this chance and looked for the exit in front of you. You slowly got up and struggled to walk.

You turned around to look at your sister fighting Austin. You can't just leave her here fighting by herself.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I want to help"

"You can't fight in that state, moron!"

There she goes again with her insults. "We need to escape! Tonight is the night we need to be in the ocean getting prepared!" She yells.

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU SIRENA HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!" You cried. Sirena who was distracted by you didn't notice when Austin pulls out a bronze dirty dagger behind him.

"It's Game Over Princesses"

A/n: unedited. This is, unfortunately, a lazy short chapter sorry guys.
BLACKPINK'S THE ALBUM IS AMAZING. I'm proud of YG although it could of have a few more songs I'll enjoy what they give us.