47: Give it back!

"Are you one of Y/n's friends?" Austin asked with a glare that made Taehyung nervous.

"Uhhh....no...whose is that?" He smiles nervously and starts to sweat. The teenagers were sneaky up behind them.

"Well, if you say so-" Austin turns around and see's the twins. He didn't know who they were so the twins acted like normal mermaids. "Hey, kids what are you doing here?"

"Well, sir I am a merman and I just wanted to explore the world outside of the ocean and I came here. Oh, and this is my sister. We're twins." Cyrus introduces. Austin again glares at him.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere..."

"Oh, sir you must be nuts cause I've never seen you before!" He nervously sweats.

"Your right kid, It's been the day for me honestly." He comes to them and wraps his arms around them leaving Safari close to the keys.

"And you sir," Austin turns to Taehyung."The exit is that way and Blah blah blah" As Austin continues talking, Taehyung looks at Safari and at the keys. Safari got what he was trying to say and nods yes.

She grabs the keys with her pinky slowly pulling the keys out of Austin's pocket. She successfully got the keys while Austin was distracted by talking to Taehyung and the other Mermaids around.

"Yes, they did it!" Jungkook whispered.

"Great, now how do we get her voice?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. We need to box first but it's all the way there." Sirena points at the box behind other mermaids.

"Hey, I know who you are I recognize you. You ARE Y/n's friend! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Austin yells and was about to attack Tae but Safari hits his nose with her elbow.

Ouch

The other mermaids started to attack them.

"NO, THEY GOT THEM!" Jungkook yells. "Sirena you get the box. Me and Suga hyung will help them" Jungkook adds. Sirena and Yoongi and the two of them went off.

Sirena ran and got the box but it was heavy. She can't carry it outside. She needs the keys.

"FUCK WHERE ARE THE KEYS!"

Safari, who had the keys, dropped them cause two other girls got on top of her. Taehyung was able to grab them and tried to run up to Sirena but Austin pushes him down to the ground where he hit his head.

Austin grabs the keys. "Fuck..." Taehyung growled and hits him in the face, stomach, and knees. Austin was strong enough to get back up and does the same to Taehyung. Austin grabs Taehyung by his neck and throw him into a tank almost braking the glass.

Sirena got furious with him. She runs up but Taehyung stops her.

"Sirena doesn't get close! You don't deserve this pain!"

Her little heart shattered.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Taehyung yells.

"Why such a baby huh? Be a man already" Austin smirked. Taehyung's blood BOILED. He growled and punched him with all his strength until he wasn't able to move.

He grabs the keys and gives it to Sirena.

"Taehyung...I-I....You didn't have to do that..." Sirena says softly.

"This isn't about me Sirena now go get your sister's voice," He says. She nods and runs to the box and get the necklace out.

"I GOT IT!" She yells catches her mates attention. She smirked. "Let's get out of here."