30: Who am I?

"Uh Y/n come here please" Jimin called. You gladly stood up and walked towards him. "Which book would you like me to read?" he asked.

You scratched your head and looked at every single book on the bookshelves. You felt Jimin's arms pinning you to the way without you even knowing and he moved his body closer as you try to look for a story.

You turned around you try to move back but you hit the book self. Your heart is beating so fast with that look on his face.

"You really close, do you know that?"

"mhm," he smirked.

"Could you move back?" You asked looking down not wanting to make contact and not wanting him to see you blushing.

He leaned closer. "No" he whispered to your ear. "Why do you want me to move huh? I know you like it. I'm making your heart go to a rush" He laughs to your ear.

HIS LAUGH OH MY

You could feel his breath on your neck. Shivers run down your spine. You start to get nervous and you felt overwhelmed. Your face starts burning when he pulls you to his chest. Almost hugging you pilling you away from the book shelve and grabbed the book behind.

"Hmm, This looks interesting. The little Siren. What do you think" He showed you the book.

You look at it. You titled your head and looked at the blue book. You grab your hand and bring you back to the table where you were sitting at.

He opens the book and reads silently before he starts reading out loud.

"Alright" He sighs. "There once was 7 sisters-"

You tilted your head once hearing those words.

"Who were princess fro the kingdom Talahara. The Kingdom of Sirens. The youngest was known to be a bit...of a rule-breaker," He laughs to himself.

You whined your eyes. This is YOUR story. YOUR fairy tale. He continues "She was fun, funny, and immature. She was named the "Most talented" among all Sirens. Now she's lost all her personality no knowing who she is anymore. She's Matured and learned better from her mistakes. Her name is..."

He looks up at you and smiles. "Y/n...."

Okay, what? This is MY story. Wait

You remembered what the last book said.

Is this what it meant with my story being told?

"Y/n she's got the same name as you. That's cool" He smiles. Only if you could tell him. You felt guilty.

"You know what. I have to go" You stood up and walked away. "Wait I'll come with you." He says getting up closing the book not caring to put it back.

You both walked off the library. "Why did you leave we were just starting," He asked. You stare at him not even opening your mouth. You didn't want him to know that the Y/n in the book is You. You walked away from the sidewalk not knowing where you were going.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you towards him. "Did I say something offensive?"

You sighed. Why are you even running away from him? He didn't do anything wrong.

"No, you didn't." You say softly and hugged him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. You both let go and walked forward. "Where do we go?" You asked.

Jimin looks around. "There is an Ice cream stand over there. Do you want Ice cream?"

You nodded. "What flavor?"