59: Yoongi's giggles

"Are you saying that Jimin's alive?" You questioned. Jackie slowly nodded her head. You felt your heart glue back together.

"Where is he?" You asked excitingly. "I don't know. You have to ask Yoongi." She said quietly. You asked again, "Where is he?"

"I don't know either you have to text him." She shrugged her shoulders. "Jackie....I don't have a phone...." You have lost your phone when they attacked you. "OH—I can call him if you want—I just don't know if you want to—"

"Please Jackie I want to see him!" You begged. Jackie sighed, "Fine I'll just call him to meet us in that Cafe" She pointed over the cafe in front of you. You enter the cafe and took a seat. Jackie stayed outside to call Yoongi.

As you waited, you felt uncomfortable by all the people staring at you. A lady came up to you with a bright smile. "Hello welcome to XXX cafe what would you like to order?" She said in Korean.

You were petrified. You didn't know what to say. The lady noticed and tried her best to translate her sentence in broken English. You could understand a little better now and got what she was doing.

"Uh—I don't want anything yet. Thank you." You smiled at her. She bowed and walked off. You felt very awkward and uncomfortable about how many people were staring.

Come Suga fast!

You tried to cover your face from some school boy's there looking and smirking at you. You couldn't tell if they were making fun of you or talking dirty about you. Either way, it's wrong.

One of the guys sat in front of you without permission. You were surprised and asked him, "Uh can I help you?" He got just and murmured something in Korean. He looked over to his friends who were hyping him up.

"W-what's your name?" He asked in broken English. "My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you." You smiled awkwardly shaking his hand.

"You and Me...together....tonight?"

You couldn't understand what he was trying to do or trying to say. You slowly started shaking your head. "This bitch..."

You raised your eyebrow in confusion as got up and walked back to his friends. You then see Yoongi grab his shoulder Turing the guy to look at him harshly. "Listen here little boy don't talk to her like that or else..."

The boy started laughing. He obviously wasn't scared. "Or else what? Is she your girlfriend" He laughed at him. Yoongi growled and threw him to the ground. He tried to keep calm and walked towards you.

You and Jackie (Who was sitting in another seat) were amazed and shock. Although Jackie wasn't at all.

"That was hot" She whispered with a smirk.

"That was what?" Yoongi questioned sitting across from you. Jackie blushed. "Uh, nothing I said nothing."

Yoongi smirked, "No tell me. I wanna know"

"She said 'That was hot'" You said for her. He laughed. Jackie's cheeks were red as a tomato. She was embarrassed. "Anyway, Jackie told me you wanted to see Jimin. Is that right?"

"Yes. All these years I thought he was dead but I lied to myself. I don't know what happened after. I wasn't there for him when I should have." You say with a shaky voice.

Yoongi sighed and looked around. "So Jungkook told you to tell her he died?" Yoongi told Jackie. She nodded.

"I will kick Jungkook's ass I swear to god." He murmured. "Fine I will take you to Jimin and I will leave you alone okay?" You smiled. He grabbed your arm gently and lead you outside.