32: The Ocean's Crown

"Where should we go now?" Jungkook asked.

"Just before we go, I want to do something I'll be right back," You say as you run off to the place you were. As you walk to the edge you got out the necklace and take a look at it.

"So you appear when the is a new chapter in my life huh? Let's prove you right" You smirked and threw the necklace far.

As you turned back around you saw the necklace sitting there waiting for you to pick it up. "HEY, It was not supposed to do that!"

You picked it up and threw it again. You turned around and again it was there. You got angry and again throw it. At this point, you weren't surprised that it was there.

"Jimin is the one isn't he?" You asked it.

"I knew it!" You walk towards Jackie and the others to leave.

"I could prove Austin wrong. He can't hurt me" You smiled. You were about to walk away but you bumped into someone.

"Sirena? What do you want now?"

"I don't know? Maybe I wanted to see you and your short boyfriends" Sirena glared at both Yoongi and Jimin.

"HEY, I'm not SHORT!"

"Yeah whatever you say"

Jackie's stomach growled. "You know what. I'm pretty hungry so I'm leaving. Good luck with you two"

"I want to go to," You said ignoring Sirena. "Alright, then but I'm going home because I'm broke and got fired from my job soooo BYE," she says grabbing her car keys out of her pocket.

You follow her to her car.

"What are you staring at you twat" Sirena growls at Jimin. Jimin moved back a little. "Oh, nothing. I w-was just a-amazed that you look like Y/n an l-little" He giggles nervously.

Sirena rolled her eyes. Yoongi coughed "I'm sorry for my friend, Would you like to walk away from these idiots" Yoongi offered her a hand. Sirena looks at him and got a little flustered by the fact that a man never talked to her in that way.

"Sure but I'm not grabbing your hand" Sirena huffed. Yoongi smiled and puts his hand in his pockets. They both walk away together with a gap between them.

Jimin turned to Jungkook who was nodding and smirking looking at Yoongi and Sirena walking away together.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Get out of the way!" Romi pushes both Jimin and Jungkook out of her way.

"That's one of the reasons why I never liked her. Why did you even date her she's just annoying"

Why did Jimin even like Romi in the first place? "I don't know"

"Why do you even like Y/n? You don't know her." Jungkook says looking down. Jungkook always thought something up with you but this was a good point. Jimin thought for a second.

"Did she save you?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow.

Jimin remembered your face. He was confused. He doesn't know who you are but you saved him and he saved you.

"Maybe, maybe not.."

"Y/n where are you from?" Jackie asked with one hand on the wheel.

"I told you I'm from the-"

"No no like WHERE are you from because you sound British"

"Greece..."

"You're GREEK. Can you say something in Greek?" Jackie asked getting hyped.