18: Secrets

"Y/n...What are you hiding from me?" Jimin asked.

You stopped. You put your spoon back down and smiled. "I'm hiding nothing from you Jimin." You say as calmly as you could but you started sweating. "Are you sure that there is nothing for you to share."

"Mhm" You acting skills really suck at this moment

"Okay..."

Phew

You continue to calmly eat your soup again. The others were watching a drama on the Tv but you were humming one of your favorite siren songs. You got up to but the trey away. You remember the old days where you used to lure sailors to their death. They all fell for you. You giggle and then felt a pair of hands around your waist.

"What's so funny here? Mm," Jimin says in a seductive voice placing his head on your shoulder. You were mad blushing. "Oh, nothing I just thought of a funny memory" You lied. "Well, when you were telling me about your life you always mention things like They, Us, or we. You didn't say anything specific. What is the wide space?"

You gulped. "I'm noting telling because it's a secret" Jimin whined. You rolled your eyes and tried to come up with something but nothing came to your mind. "I-I-It's a secret. I'm noting telling you" You stuttered which made Jimin seduce you more. He went closer to your neck so you can feel his breathing. He sniffs your neck. You were a blushing mess and he says, " You smell really nice Y/n. You smell like the ocean" He whispers this into your ear.

He gives you a seductive stare and traps you. "Tell me Y/n or I won't stop," says in a deep voice."

"NO IT'S a SeCrEt," You say and tried to run away to your room but every step you took was pain. Jimin was catching up with you and you scared and laughed. You jumped on the bed and he jumps on top of you. He holds you gently. "Y/n tell me"

"NO"

Jimin gets angry and nibbles your ear. It felt nice and you wanted more. "No matter how hard you'll try you will never know," You say switching place so now you were on top and he's at the bottom. He starting making fun of you. "Ha so what are you going to do"

You had no idea but you imagined: being a human siren how would I seduce him? You slowly started taking off your dress as your hair fell into your face and then started moving your hips on his pp.

"OKAY Y/N I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH" He gets turned on by your actions and gets off. You smirked and put your dress back on. "That's what I thought."

"I'm going to tell you a secret," He says. "I really don't want to leave Malibu cause if I do I'm leaving you"

That sentence caught you off guard you forgot that he's a kpop star and that he's from Korea. You can't live without Jimin or your life would be trash again. "Don't worry Jimin I will always support you." You faked smiled. That's another problem for you. What are you going to do?

It's a day later. You have almost recovered from your wound and You, Jackie, and BTS were on the way to eat somewhere. You wore a white dress and H/s. They said it was going to be fancy so this is the fanciest you could go. All of them have ordered expect you. You weren't hungry at all. In fact, You just ate before they came in to invite y'all.

"Y/n aren't you going to eat?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm not really hungry I'll just like a drink," You said and He ordered you a drink. It was silent between all of you but you felt that they all wanted you to talk. Ever since you entered land everyone's attention was on you. It's very trying for you. You look down at your hands. Nothing to do. You just wanna go home. Home to the ocean.

"Uh, I wanted to plan a karaoke night with me and Y/n because we want to show you our talents and I've always wanted to become a singer-"

"Sure we'll go," Jungkook said with no hesitation.

"REALLY just like that?"

"Yeah why not it'll be come"

Jackie blushed. There is something between these two that you cant figure out. You suddenly felt like turning around. The feeling got stronger and you obeyed your guts. Turning around you Romi and Austin talking.

What are they talking about?

"Excuse me I'm going to the restroom. If you don't mind" You lied and let out a burst of nervous laughter. They all nodded and you grabbed your purse. You ran walked out of there and sneakily got out and Romi and Austin and just parting ways.

Darn it

You decided to explore a little and saw a pool. It was your chance since no one was around. You took off your clothes and entered. You tried not to scream through the transformation. You were chilin and then heard 5 men who you assumed were guards. You quickly got out and did the painful transformation. You didn{t have to change you have already been caught. Now you have to kill them all.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU-"

You interrupted him with a beautiful melody.

"When I want you, I don't have to raise my voice" You sang while touching yourself

"She's mine boys" One guard pushed the others walking up to you and the other followed. They looked drunk. It was time to do your job. You kissed the man on your left having your ass on the other person's face and two others kissed your neck. You grabbed one of the sharpest objects next to you and stabbed the five them as quickly as you could.

"Aww, my little babies wanted to have fun. Hmm To bad I only belong to JIMIN" You growled and attacked one of them. You stabbed them nonstop until he's dead. One of them was about to run away until you caught up to him and slit his throat open having blood on your chest. You then drown the third one. Crack one's spine and let them drown in the pool. The last one was afraid. You stared deeply into his soul. You stood up and slowly walk to him. each step you took gave him more anxiety.

You grabbed him by the collar and glared at him.

"If you tell ANYONE what you say you won't make it out alive" You warned him and nodded with fear. You let him go and he quickly ran away. You sighed and then turned around to all the mess. You pulled the bodies in the water and cleaned yourself up and walked away as nothing happened. You went back to the table where everyone was now eating peacefully. "What took you so long?" Jimin asked.

You giggled nervously. "It's a secret," You say trying to sound convincing. You noticed that the member suga was giving you nasty looks. You started sweating. What if he knows.

"Y/N!" Jackie whisper yells at you. "Did you kill someone AGAIN?" Jackie said as quietly as possible.

"Only 4 people"

"4 PEOPLE" She looked so stressed. "Y/n YOU CAN'T KILL HERE"

"How do you know that I killed someone" you fired quitely. Jackie furiously pointed at the spot where a stain of blood was located. You quickly hid it with your arm.

You and Jackie went Blank.

"What do you do in your free time Y/n?" Taehyung asked. You thought for a moment. "It's a secret. Everything is a secret" You faked smiled.

"You have lots of secrets princess," Jimin said smiling at you from across the table. The princess part caught you off the guard. You're not used to humans calling you a princess or with any stranger in general.

"Princess....?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with it? Everyone one of your friends calls you princess."

"THEY ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. They are my enemies" You say resting your chin on your hand.

"Enemies? They seem like really nice people" Suga said glaring at you. In your story, they are good people. You're the dangerous villain.

"They will always be my enemies"

A/n: This chapter is beyond cringe I'm sorry guys