55: Blue moon

"It's game over princess"

You suddenly gasp. Thankfully Sirena was able to run away before he could do anything to her. "We don't need to fight Y/n We just need to escape!" She says. You two try to run away but Austin shoots once again but this time at Sirena.

Sirena falls to the ground. She was struggling and you didn't know what to do. Austin gets a bronze dagger and walks toward her. You were frozen at the spot.

He grabs her arm aggressively. They both glare at each other. Your breath was heavy you were sweating.

"NOO!" You yelled as he stabbed her with the dagger. He roughly pulls away and throws her toward you landing in your arms. Her hair was covering her face. She barely could move and didn't even move at all.

"Siren?" You called her with soft sobs. You cried and hugged her tightly.

"Y/n....don't cry, please..." She says weakly. That didn't help. You cried even more. You were scared and your heart was racing.

Please Sirena stick with me.

You sobbing cause you lots of pain. Sirena opened her mouth to say something but couldn't. She eventually passed away....

"Sirena?...." You called nudging her shoulder. More tears fell as you call her name louder and louder. You were weak and were crying next to her.

"Any last words?" Austin asked pointing the gun at you. You just looked at him in disgust and back at your sister.

"Yeah FUCK OFF" You heard Jimin's voice behind you. You flinch hearing the metal bar he had earlier hitting Austin's head causing him to let go of the gun.

You turned around to look at Jimin. He crouched down to hug you. You cried on his shoulder.

"Jimin, It hurts..." You sobbed. Jimin looks behind you seeing your dead sister. He lets out a shaky breath and rubs your back. He couldn't help but let a tear run down his cheeks.

"I know Y/n. I know..."

Taehyung, who was in the back, noticed the body. He didn't know who it was at first until he got a closer look. He runs up to her. Tears quickly rush down his face. He buries her into his chest tightly hugging her.

"Please wake up Sirena!" His voice cracked. Jungkook and Yoongi looked and each other. Jungkook walked up to him.

"Hyung let her go...She's gone..." Jungkook tried to touch him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He pushes Jungkook away. Their other member came out of the shadows. "Where the heck did you come from?" Yoongi asked.

"That doesn't matter. We witnessed everything. She's dead Taehyung she isn't going to come back." Namjoon said.

"NO, SHE'S NOT THERE STILL A CHANCE-"

"SHE'S DEAD TAEHYUNG!" You yelled. "She's dead." you sighed. Taehyung Finally lets her go. "I will kill the man who killed her-" Taehyung stood up and glance at Austin but he's gone. Austin wasn't where he was.

"WHERE DID THAT BASTARD GO!?"

"That doesn't matter. We need to escape this place." You say, getting up from your spot. "Right now I need to go back to the water."

"But Y/n he shot you like 4 times and your acting like it's nothing."

You ignored Yoongi and took a look outside. It just turned dark and you could see the blue moon. You look down at your bare feet.

"Y/n is everything okay?" Jackie asked.

"Y/n!" You heard Elisabeth's voice getting closer behind you. You didn't bear to look at her. "Y/n I wanted to returned this from you." She tapped your shoulder handing you the crown.