28: The Mermaids

"oh God" You glared at her. "Me and Y/n were best friends back then we had lots of fun together. We went to parties and hooked up with guys. Things us teenagers do here." 

You try to hide yourself. "That's what you did when you were Younger?! I just went home and studied." Taehyung said making everyone laugh. Except You, Sirena, Jackie, and Yoongi. You all knew she was lying. 

"That's a lie. Y/n's still a virgin" Sirena says in a serious tone. Jimin chokes on his drink and Jackie laughs at you. "Y/n you never had sex?!" She says while laughing. You were so embarrassed. 

"I always thought someone like you has sex a lot" Elisabeth says giggling. "You do hook up with many men. Y/n I have lots of proof"

You didn't know how to reply. "Are you calling me a slut?" You hissed. Not even surprised. "It's okay I get called slut and whore and hoe a lot"

Everyone was speechless. You didn't want to ruin everyone's great day. "Well you know what everyone says. The pretty people are always boring" Elisabeth smiles. Everyone looks at each other.

"ugh I'm leaving. You people are boring. No drama here." Sirena stood up and left. 

Wait a second, if Sirena if human that means she's already been on land. She has clothes and stuff. Then were did she get that liquid to turn me human? She got it here some where. I gotta go ask her. 

"Excuse me, I'm going with my sister." You stood up and walked of. Elisabeth glared she left, following you along with her friend. She grabbed you waist and pinned to the wall.

"WHERE'S THE CROWN" She yelled. You try the break but it's 2 vs 1. "Tell us or we'll harm you" The other girl says getting a bronze dagger out of her purse. You stop moving and start to shake in fear. You start breathing heavily. 

"I don't know where it is" You say in a deep voice making contact with the dagger. "We all know you have it Y/n!" She chokes you. 

"Let's make a deal Y/n, If you give it to me, you may have the life you always wanted. If you don't i'll kill you" 

You smirked. "Well your majesty, I don't have anything" 

"I know you have it Y/n. It had the incantation and that girl beside you heard the incantation. Sang by you."  

You couldn't lie. You didn't know what excuses to make up. "Kill her.." Elisabeth says. You covered your face with your hands and closed your eyes. She was about to stab you but thankfully Sirena pushed her away making her fall. She grabbed your wrist and ran.

"I didn't need your help" You pouted. 

"You need SOME help" 

"COME BACK" she yelled. Both of them chased you getting closer and closer. Elisabeth pulls Sirena's hair making her fall on her back. The other girl tackles you and stars punching you making you bleed. You push her with your legs and punch her in the stomach. You had a chance to run but you needed to help Sirena. 

You kick Elisabeth of her a sirena's hands and headed to the water. You and Sirena take you close off and placed them where people won't find them. They were catching up and the both of you dived in. You swam far from land but Elisabeth was able to dive in and have a magical transformation turning her legs into a beautiful purple tail and her green eyes glowed in the dark blue empty ocean along with her long golden blonde hair. 

The other girl also transformed in a light blue colored tail making her stand out with her white hair and shiny silver eyes and dark skin.

They were about to attack you but you and Sirena scream by the painful transformation. Your teeth shape shift into a dagger like shape. Your skin gets replaced with scales making gills appear. Fins appeared on your back and your legs come close creating your tail.