33: Babygirl

Knock knock

Jungkook opens the door of their hotel room quickly hugs Jackie picking her up giving her pecks on her lips. It was cute to see them together.

"Finally you've arrived" Jungkook smiles putting Jackie back down. "Where's Y/n?" He asked looking everywhere.

"I'm here," You said softly coming out of the shadows. "You were there, How come I didn't notice you. Anyways, come inside" He smiles and opens the door for you to enter. As you enter you saw Sirena laying on the couch on her phone.

"Oh hi, Y/n," Shes says glancing at her and back at her phone.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just hanging out nothing much."

"Well, I have bad news." You looked down. Sirena sighed. "What bad news?" She raised her eyebrows. You couldn't say anything cause Jungkook may hear but he was detracted by Jackie.

"The mermaids stole the-"

"Hi Y/n"

You heard Taehyung's voice coming. "Ah perfect, What do you want?"

"Calm down I just wanted to talk. Your sister is really nice." He looks at her. Sirena glares at him and laughs nervously, looking back at you.

"These idiots" Sirena stood up and grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and pushes him away gently. "Where's Jimin?" You asked.

"He's in the first room to the right."

"Thank you"

You headed to Jimin's room. You knocked on his door. "coming..." You heard him from the other side. He sounds sleepy.

He opens the door. He was shirtless with sweatpants. Your heart was racing. You could tell he was half asleep. He bites his lips checking you out.

"Should I go? You need some sleep." You say respectfully.

"No no stay with me baby girl" Jimin yawns pulling your arm towards him

Baby girl?

"My name isn't 'baby girl' it's Y/n." You say.

"Ah Y/n...Y/n?...Y/N!?"

You raised your eyebrow.

"I'm sorry let me put on a shirt" He runs off and finds a shirt to put on. "I forgot you were coming that I went to sleep." He laughs in embarrassment. and closes the door behind him.

You stand there dumbfounded. "Did I call you baby girl? I'm sorry for the disrespect hehe..."

You smiled. "It's okay." You walked back to the main area of the hotel room with him following behind you.

The rest of them played games that you lost every time cause you didn't know how to play them. Then you and Jackie went home and rest.

The next day, Jackie told you that she would be going on a date with Jungkook so you would have a whole day by yourself. You didn't know what to do honestly.

You spent most of your day watching TV and wanted to go out.

You walked down the streets with your sunglasses on the sun was so bright today. You get a text from Jimin and focused on your phone you didn't know where you were heading to.

You bumped into someone one making you almost fall.

"Ugh be careful where you going- Oh my god you're so cuteee!" She squealed.

You were so confused. "uh thank you," You say shyly.

You saw a brunette girl with brown eyes wearing a mini skirt and a short top.