58: New

Jackie already packed up your stuff for and you and you were thankful. Jackie still had contact with Yoongi and when she told you you were surprised and glad. Yoongi will be waiting at the airport for you. You can't wait to see him.

You and Jackie were already at the airport. You were nervous about the plane you'll usually go swimming but you couldn't this time.

The both of you were in the best part of the plane. The 1st class. It was nice but at times you would look down and quickly look forward again.

"So Y/n how do you feel?" Smirked Jackie.

"Nervous, Excited." You say.

"It's nothing to fear. look have some grapes." She smiled handing you some grapes. You take them and started eating them. It did relax you a little. Made you forget everything that happened in the last few years.

You felt tired in like falling asleep. You tried to stay awake the whole ride and Jackie seemed to notice.

"It's okay Y/n you can fall asleep," She says throwing her back against the seat making herself more comfortable.

"I could never what if something-"

"It doesn't work like that Y/n" She giggled.

You trusted her and fell asleep for a few hours. Later the plane landed and both of you stepped out of the plane and were now in Seoul, South Korea. You felt and saw how excited Jackie was.

But you. You were confused. You didn't think that everything would be different. But everything thing is different. People look and dressed differently. Rules are different and many other things.

Neither you nor Jackie knew any Korean and at this point, you regret leaving home.

You were walking behind Jackie until you see a man dressed in all black. Wearing a white mask and black sunglasses and some Airpods. Beside him was a Taller guy wearing a tan coat and black pants. Like the other man, he was wearing sunglasses and a mask. They both seem to be waiting for someone.

You quickly knew who they were. It was Yoongi and Tae. A big smile crept on your face. You dropped your stuff and jumped into Yoongi's arms.

"SUGA!" You yelled, hugging him tightly. "Shh be quiet. I don't want people thinking it's me." He whispered in your ear with a raspy voice.

You look behind him to see Taehyung standing there doing nothing. You couldn't see his face but you could imagine him with the mask and glasses.

Weird...

"Hi..." You greeted awkwardly with a smile.

You turn to look the other way. "It's weird to see you again..." He told coldly. You felt bad that you weren't able to say goodbye to them when they left. You thought you should do something about it.

"You still the same since we left you. I'm surprised you haven't changed."

You somehow felt offended by that.

"Well, I have changed..." You say doubtfully. You felt Taehyung raising his eyebrows.

"Y/n became Queen. Didn't you?" Yoongi said patting your back. "Yes indeed. I became Queen of the seven seas and that's all that happened ever since Jimin's death"

"Jimin's Death?!" Both Yoongi and Tae questioned together. You lowered your head.

I should off never brought Jimin up, You thought. Both Yoongi and Taehyung look at Jackie. Who was quietly hiding behind you?