05: Human

Why am I so in love with that man? Why do I feel...warm every time I think of him? It's confirmed. What I felt for him was love. I'm in love with him. Why so quickly though. I don't even know his name. 

You won't give up

You can't give up

You felt weak. You felt lazy. You felt exhausted. You felt lost. You wanted to be with that man for the rest of your life but it won't be that easy. Your obsession with legs came back. You felt heartbroken every time the thought of not having legs comes back. If only you were a human girl things will be so much easier. You sat there and thought. Maybe you can become a human girl! But what if he has a human lover. Or what if he forgot you.

"No! No! No! Think positive Y/n!" You told yourself, hitting yourself with your hand. "Who knew love is a mixture of many emotions for someone...is this even love?" You told yourself, looking at the isolated shelter you live in. Is dark, empty, and cold. You swim out for a while and talked to the fish about your feelings, hoping it would help. 

"So...Is there any way I can be with that human? He can't live on water...I can't live on land. What else can there be?" You asked the fish as if they would answer you. You can understand what they say. You scare some and some respect you. You sit there thinking of a solution. You smiled when coming up with an idea. 

"What if I can become human!? Sirena has many positions she has one that can turn me human!... Right?" You say to the fish as you swam around excitedly. The fish then sends a message to you. "You think my sister won't let me go? Your right...She doesn't like humans...I don't like them either but he..." You stop.

"You know what...I'm going to ask her anyways and I will beg her!" You beamed. "Plus I would be able to go on land, there is a lot of food there," You laughed in a hysterical way making the fish swim away. You swim to find your sister. you saw Sirena sitting on a rock looking up at the moon. "Sirena," you say quietly, interrupting her peace. You could hear a little "Mhm" Coming from her. Too bad, you have to ruin her moment.

You sighed. You were nervous to ask her because you knew she would go into denial. 

"C-Can you..." You paused before continuing, "Can you turn me into a human?" You quickly closed your eyes knowing how she would react.  She aggressively turns around to face you. 

"You WHAT!?" she questioned coming up to my face knowing what you just said.  "Humans are a danger to us they could kill you!" She reminded in a yelling voice.

Humans do hunt your species but you know he doesn't. He didn't even know you were a siren, but Sirena was right there are some humans out there hunting sirens. You knew it was selfish of you. You were leaving Sirena alone and If they kill you on land she'll... 

"I want to become human...please!" You begged. 

"What for?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. You lowered your head and thought of a good way to say it. You looked back up at Sirena. "I-I fell in love with a human..." You say confidently. You felt guilty when she started yelling at you. 

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Siren yelled at you with disappointment. You didn't answer her. You stayed silent.

"YOU'RE CRAZY Y/N!"

"Please Sirena! This is my chance!" 

"I said no"

You look up at her and started to beg her, "Sirenia please please please please-"

"FINE, just shut up," She giggled in pain. 

Wow that was easy

Sirena grabbed your hand taking you to her evil-looking cave. There was placed a cauldron in the middle and potions surrounded the room with rock shelves. Sirena started looking everywhere for something. A gets out a syringe and a bottle. She fills the syringe with the strange liquid.