11: friendzoned

You were peacefully sitting on the couch next to Jackie while watching a drama. Jackie was getting ready to go to work but you retired from that job on your first day so you had nothing to do. You wondered if Jimin was free today.

"Y/n, would you do me a favor?" Jackie asked as she got up to walk to the kitchen. You answered with an "mhm."

"I need you to go to the store for me really quick," She said, as you turned to face her. "I have a list of things you need to buy." You walk over to her curious and she hands you a piece of paper. "You will be a great help, Y/n. And you will have something to do," Smiled Jackie pushes you lightly. You looked at the paper hesitantly. "Okay, I'll go..." 

You went to your room to change from your pajamas and came back downstairs with wide-leg pants and a blue shirt under. You put your phone in your pockets and Jackie gives you some money. You also place the money in your pocket. You were quite nervous that you were going alone.

"Okay, Y/n, remember to call me when you are in danger."

You nodded. "Be safe," She kissed your forehead goodbye. She had to get on her tippy toes since are few inches taller than Jackie but, you were smaller than Jimin. You and Jackie parted ways. You were on your way to the supermarket. You felt nervous about walking alone. You thought about the phone. It made you feel a bit safer. You arrived at the supermarket. You saw people getting carts.

You looked at the list of the items you have to buy. It looked like many items so you grabbed one of the carts a drove it inside the store. You look at the first thing on the list...fish. Good job Jackie.

"Fish? Where can I get one...Why does she need fish?" You told yourself then shooke it off as you looked for any fish. You find the seafood section. You got shivers down your spine. 

"Fish..."

You stare down at the fish. You stare down at the headless fish and stroke your legs and look at other fishes. You could imagine yourself as a huge dead fish. You suddenly grabbed one of the fishys and threw it in the cart. You nodded to yourself and looked up the next thing.

Next on the list was rice.

Rice. WHERE SHOULD I FIND THAT!? You thought as you became furious at the fact that you were sent alone in this magical world of wonder. You sighed you dealt with it. You moved the cart into the aisle to search for rice. 

"Hey, Y/n! It's nice to see you here," You hear Jimin say as he waved at you.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I didn't. I came here to buy some ice cream," Jimin answered. You thought that now that he's here he can help you buy the food Jackie needs. "Uh, can you help me find this stuff," You asked nervously,  not knowing how he would react to some random question. "How can't you do this yourself?" Jimin questioned. 

Be smart Y/n be smart, You told yourself as you lowered your head shyly. Jimin shrugged it off and giggles, "Whatever I will help you Y/n," He smiles at you.

Phew.

He grabs the cart for you just like a gentleman will. He looks at him. You blush every step. Your heart beats faster than Suga's rap. You felt happy. "Ah... here's the rice," He said picking up a bag of rice and putting it in the cart.

"You know what Y/n, I really do like you..." Jimin suddenly started. You smiled happily as you were bit your bottom lip as you tried to hide your smile. 

OH MY GOD

"I really like you to Jimin," You blushed. You two kept walking to your next destination.