43: Caught

You walk over to tell Sirena your question. She glances at you and looks away unbothered. Tae also gives you a small glance and looks away in a serious face. He walks away back to his members.

As you watch him walk over you finally asked your sister, "Are you two together?"

Sirena chokes on her drink. "What? Do you think I would be with that idiot? You know it's not possible."

You crossed your arms, "You seem really nice to him. If he was that close to you, you would off punch him."

"I said Nothing will happen ever. EVER."

Sirena's face got serious when she looked behind you. "Really? what are the mermaids doing here?"

You turned around to see Austin, his sister, and the rest of the crew. He looks at you but not expression was put on his face. Once you look at him he quickly looks away.

The mermaid being at this party was already a red flag.

"These are Jackie's old friends what if they got invited too?" You tried to shrug it off.

"I knew it. Something fishy is gonna happen."

You were disappointed that they were here. You want this to be a break from disaster.

"Sirena lets just enjoy the night while it last." You patted her shoulder. She sighed, "Fine I'll enjoy the night while it last." She looked overwhelmed. "BUT," She adds. "Don't follow me any longer." She scuffed and walked signaling Taehyung to come with her and he happily obeyed her.

You shrugged your shoulders and looked beside you where and table with drink and sweet was located. You were curious to try a brownie. You took one and stuffed it inside your month. You liked the taste.

Who made these? They're delicious!

You really liked the texture of it. It was soft and satisfying to eat. "Good huh" You jumped hearing Jimin's voice beside side you making you almost fall. Good thing Jimin grabs your arm in time.

"Be careful. Did you scare you?"

You nodded and Jimin laughed. You didn't like that he was laughing at you.

"HEY! Don't laugh!" You stomped. "Okay~ Okay~" He tries to hold his laughter but lets out little giggles instead.

"Hey...Jimin."

Both of you turned to the person who called Jimin. It was Romi. Romi's voice got sadder as she saw you.

"What do you want now?" Jimin said coldly to her as he wrapped his arm around you. Romi couldn't speak. She couldn't handle this.

"I-I just w-wanted to confess something r-real q-quick." She stuttered not being able to make contact with him.

"....I don't want to hear this bad news from you. Now just go to find another man."

You thought Jimin was feeling a little bit too harsh. You could feel her energy. It sucks. You could feel jealously, sadness, and anger mixed in one. These feelings were way too strong. You weren't supposed to but you felt bad for her.

"Jimin...dont be mean to her...she's...sad." You say softly.

"You don't know Y/n. You don't know what she's done... she deserves it!" He says loud enough for her to hear. Romi is a Korean actor and model she could be acting this way to make Jimin feel pity for her but you can feel these feelings. They're real.

"Jimin come on we're about to begin!" Namjoon yells and Jimin nobs at him.

"I'll go now," He kisses your forehead, "Maybe after this, you would like do thins...together" He winks. You shyly smiled.