22: Like a Princess

Your eyes slowly opened. You saw the sunlight hitting your face from the curtains. You put your hand in front of your as and slowly sit up. You strengthen your arms and felt like a good mood today. You happily get up from you and start jumping around. You didn't know why you felt this way but you wanted to enjoy it. You checked the time.

"7:08 am early than usual" You smiled. You took a quick shower and quickly blow-dried your hair. You opened your closet and felt you wanted to felt pretty. Like a princess.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. *gasp* Perfect"

You wore a pink flowy long dress with seethrough sleeves and a v line. The dress made you feel like a true princess. "Hmm what should I do for my hair...HAH, I got it" You decided to style your H/c with a half down and half up look and decorated with some jewelry. You put on some rose gold heels and natural makeup to finish the look.

You felt like a princess. It's been long since you felt this way. Even though you are one. You grabbed your purse and put your phone, your wallet, and the glowing necklace, which you didn't know what that meant yet.

You heard talking downstairs.

Who is heard early in the morning?

You shook it off and walk down the hallway with a smile on your face. You heard the voices getting and turns out Jimin and Jackie were talking about something. You walk downstairs watching each step. Jimin turns around and widens his eyes at your beauty. Same does Jackie. You get shy and look down. Suddenly you forgot how to walk for a bit and trip on your dress falling on Jimin's arms.

"I'm s-sorry," You say shyly and embarrassed.

"Haha Y/n be careful next time"

You push him a little and make your way to the front door.

"Y/n where are you going dressed like that?" Jackie asked with some sass. "Me? Will, I'm going out today. I'm in a great mood I want to do nice things today" You say as you walk out the door. You sniffed the clear air. You happily walk down the streets on the sidewalks. The places were full of people. You walk to a random store and walk to the jewelry section. There were lots of beautiful rings you wanted to buy but you only focus on one. A clear ocean wavering. It reminded you so much of the ocean you thought it was cute.

"I'm sorry ma'am I cannot do that sorry" You heard a lady beside you. "Mummy look There's the princess I was talking about." A little girl's voice was heard from beside you. Sounded familiar from the one from the aquarium The lady with the girl rushes up to you.

"Ma'am can you PLEASE take my daughter I'm really late for work and no babysitters we able to watch over her. He's a list of things to do and my number for help BYE" THe lady rushed and left. You were surprised to be left alone with a girl and a list of chores.

You look down at the girl. She was as surprised as you and was the same girl was the aquarium. "Excuse me, You have to take care of me now," She says pulling on your dress. "My name is Stacy. Remember me" She adds.

"I remember you"

"I wanna be a princess like you. PLEASE" She begs. "I wanna look like a PRINCESS"

You sighed then had a great idea. "Let us go buy you a crown and a dress." You say crouching do at her. You were too tall for her. "YESS," She says in excitement and adds a twirl. You put the list of things in your purse. She takes your hand and runs to the dresses. You let her decided what she wants.