19: Beautiful Monster

"They will always be my enemies"

"Huh? Why? What happened that made you hate them so much?" Jungkook asked. You and Jackie didn't know how to respond to that question. So she made something up.

"Uh...When Y/n was in high school she...had a boyfriend, Austin, but he and his friends bullied her sisters and Y/n had a fight with him and they broke up. So Austin is so mad with her because...uh...umm..she--SHE wants revenge for what she did to her sister and Y/n got it. She pranked him with throwing eggs at his house." Jackie lied about your story letting out a fake giggle at the end.

"Cap"

"CAP?!" You and Jackie said at the same time. "What does 'cap' mean?" You added. Jackie sighed. "Believe what you wanted you'll never find out the truth." You smiled at her for defending you.

"Ok ok ok but WHY is every stranger out here calling you 'PRINCESS'?" Jimin questioned. What believable excuse can you make?. "Guys I don't think that's something that she wants to talk about." Said the great leader Kim Namjoon.

phew thinks RM

After, you started practicing your handwriting since it's trash, but you have improved a lot since. Suddenly the image of that empty tank in the aquarium gave you chills and didn't exactly know what that meant or whose it for but a great chance that it mostly for you and your sister. Talking about your sister no matter who much you guys are mean to each other you really missed her a lot. only of you could see her again.

You were all leaving the restaurant and heard a women's screams and runs away from that pool area you were at. you all ran into the area of the rotting dead men. "Oh god," Jungkook Gaged and covered his eyes at the terrible images. You stayed silent. You and Yoongi stayed silent and you got nervous.

"Whoever did this is a MONSTER," Jimin said going against the wall. Your feelings were hurt. He called you a monster without knowing. You looked down at the ground.

"I'm going to call the police" Said Namjoon and called. Yoongi pulled you over to where the other members couldn't hear or see you. "I KNOW YOU DID THAT AND DON'T EVER SAID NO TO ME CAUSE I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE" He yells at you while pinning you against that wall. At this point you were speechless. Does he know who you really are?

"I-I-I'm sorry," you said quietly. You felt like tearing up. "You're a siren. I know what they do. I used to study them when I was younger. I can tell because of this" He grabbed you waist showing you the bloodstain. "and this" He lifts up your dress showing your scar.

"H-how?" Your voice was shaking. "Please don't tell anyone or they will get me"

"Who?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"The mermaids," You say in an out of breathing tone.

"They want to kill me. Everything I want is to be happy...with Jimin." You looked down at the last part.

"SO you were the thing that saved Jimin that day?"

You nodded in response. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Y/n. Just don't kill anyone. It's wrong" He hugs you. tears started to fall. "The mermaids killed my sisters. They killed my people. My kingdom." You confessed, sobbing every word.

"I'm the princess of that kingdom and I only have my sister. Everything I wanted is to be with Jimin but things are getting in my way. What if the mermaids kill me?" You cried.

"Shh shh, No one's going to kill you. I'll keep you secret. You're going to be fine" He said feeling your pain while caressing your hair. Min Yoongi is a really smart man. You just couldn't believe that he knows about sirens.

"Y/n where are you- WHat are you two doing?!" Jimin stomping over to you. Jimin gasped seeing you cry on yoongi's arms. "Y/n are you crying...?" He says softly. You quickly wipe your tears away and shook your head. "Don't lie to me! Poor baby. Was that too disturbing to you?" He asked pulling you over to him and treating you like a baby. You and Yoongi made contact and smiled at each other as he walks away.

You and Jimin sat down at one of the benches in front of the restaurant and the police already arrived. You and Jimin were cuddling. 

"Jimin..."

"mhm?"

"IS the person who killed those people a monster?" You asked. He looks down at you.

"Yes. No one should treat people like that"

You sighed in disappointment from yourself. How would he react if you were the person who killed those people? I mean it's the right thing to do. At least that's what you thought. You decided to confess to him.

"Jimin I was--"

Someone cuts you off

"Y/n, Jimin come on we're going home," Jackie called and you two quickly caught up to the others. "You can tell me later Y/n"

You nodded and looked back at the ground. "The police said that they will take care but the thing that the murderer is a girl. One of the officers thinks that the men were cast a spell on but I doubt" Namjoon explains. You are a true monster. You thought about your whole life and you are the bad guy. The words monster and beautiful are the words you have heard the most from people. You smirked.

Well, I'm a beautiful monster. I don't care that they died cause I'm evil and that's what I do.

"Hey hey You, I was hoping to see you again." The voice of an old lady interrupted your thoughts. Jimin's to the old lady and glares at her. "Oh Looks like you got yourself a girlfriend" SHe walks closer to him. She was talking about Jimin and Jackie. You were behind Jimin but her voice sounds similar to you.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just my friend"

"Who's that behind you?" She asked ignoring what Jimin said. He moved out of the way so all the spotlight was on you.

"Y/n...I knew you'll come.."

"L-Lady B-bay" You were shocked to see the one and only queen of the mermaids. A beautiful middle-aged woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes also known as Austin's mother.

"Young Y/n you haven't changed since the last time I saw you. Would you like to go inside my store" Lady Bay smirked?

Before you could speak she was already pulling you in. The others had no other choice but to follow. Jimin hesitated to go inside after what happened to him.

"Welcome to my store young ones"

You cringe seeing all the mermaid related stuff around. You and Jackie went to look at something and Yoongi joined. "Y/n do you know this woman?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes actually, she's a queen. Queen of all Mermaids."

"Y/N" Jackie jumped not knowing that Yoongi knows your a siren.

"It's ok Jackie he knows"

Jackie blushed in embarrassment. "They wanted to eliminate Sirens in the first place because the last princess alive will become the queen of ALL the ocean. But they took the crown away." You continued.

You look through the stuff placed on the tables and see two bronzed daggers sitting there. You moved back a few steps creating fear inside you. You looked away but saw something much worse.

A/n: OMG 100 readers thanks guys ☺️