53: The white room

You felt eerie. You felt heavy. There hear a beeping noise bothering your ears. Your vision was blurry and sooner got better and better as you blinked. You looked around in your surroundings. In front of you was a white wall and a door.

You were confused. Every wall was white. You were inside a white room. You looked down at your clothing. You were wearing an oversize shirt and pants.

You didn't know what time it was. You didn't know where you were. Your hair was half wet. The last thing you could remember is that you were walking home and someone attacked you. You have to get out of here.

You tried to stand up but your legs didn't feel that way. You couldn't help but fall back down. You notice the chains on your wrist and ankles. That's the only thing that wasn't white.

You tried to break from by pulling on the chains to break the wall with your strength. Nothing worked. You were getting thirsty and needed water. You needed water. You needed to transform.

The room was really cold. It's like you were locked in a freezer. Weird cause you were really hot earlier.

Your throat really hurts right now. You never felt this kind of temperature in this area. You were pretty new to it. As you sighed you saw the water vapor from your breath. The smoke thing that comes out of our mouths when we breathe in cold air.

The clothes you wore were made of thin fabric it didn't help to keep you warm. You gasp and you heard footsteps on the marble floor getting closer and closer. You moved back but you hit the wall behind you.

The door opens revealing a tall figure of a man. "Austin?" You questioned out loud.

"Mhm," He nodded yes with a smirk, "That's right, princess. I just want to have a little...conversation with you."

You clenched your teeth in anger but didn't say anything. "Are you cold?" He asked. You didn't answer and changed the subject. "Get me out of here..."

"No, why would I? I want to admire my beautiful success. I did it. You're never going to escape. You'll stay here till you die."

"YOU MONSTER!" You yelled. You stood up and ran to him but your chains pulled you back. He didn't even flinch. You pulled on the chains with all the strength left in you but you couldn't get out.

"You can get out no matter how hard you tried."

You gave up and stop pulling on the chains. "See that thing on your neck?" He asked pointing to your throat. You touch your throat and saw this device thing attached to your skin. You nodded yes.

"I press this button and..." He pulls out this controller thing with a big yellow button and pushes it. A huge pain takes over your body making you fall down to the ground.

"I'll only use this whenever you not behaving. Oh, and here's your ring. That's the only thing I'll let you keep." You fling the ring to your head.

Rude

He smirks and walks away slamming the door close. You sit and hug your knees. You took the ring and put it on your finger. After all, Jimin gave you that ring you'll always have it with you.

A few hours of being stuck in that room, you got tired. You wonder if Jimin left already. He probably forgot about you. Maybe everyone did. You have been stuck here for hours and the temperature still sucks.

Please Jimin get me out of here

Where's your sister. Where is everyone? You couldn't hear anything outside this room. You couldn't escape. The room was dark but not too dark to the point you couldn't see anything.