61: Wedding Day

"Y/n, Will you marry me?"

Your heart stopped. You've seen this before in movies and learned that this is a way to be together forever and it's called getting married. You don't know much about human marriage but the Queen can't get married. Fuck the rules. You slowly started to nod your head, yes and Jimin puts a huge smile on his face.

"Yes Jimin, I want to get married to you." You say hoping that what someone says in this position. Jimin quickly puts the ring on your finger and smashes his lips onto yours.

You look at the ring on your finger. It's a beautiful diamond ring the shines in the sunset. "That ring looks beautiful on your finger," Jimin says. You feel Jimin let out a tear.

"Why are you crying?" You asked. Little did you know he'll cry even more. This feeling wasn't sad. It was more of a euphoria. He couldn't help but kiss you again while holding you in his arms.

"I wanna feel this feeling forever princess," He said in a raspy voice looking at you deeply into your eyes. Him calling you princess brought you back to the old days before everything went out of control. Ah, good days.

* * *

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO GET MARrRrrRrrrIED" Jacked yelled in shock as you showed her the ring.

"What does it mean?" Safari asked in broken English. Safari has grown to become one of your guards. You were proud of her. "I think it's called engagement where a human asked another human to be with them for the rest of life." You explained looking at Jackie making sure you were right. She nods excitedly.

"Y/n, we HAVE to buy you a dress NOW. We gotta make some plans. I'll be a bridesmaid!" You look at Safari as Jackie stresses herself out. "Y/n you're going to be the first Queen to ever get married," Safari said in a soft voice.

"I know." You smiled. Jackie shakes your shoulders aggressively. "NFIREUIFHIREBVIWO SKSKSKSKSKSK Y/n we're making this the perfect wedding."

"Uh...umm...What does a wedding look like?" You asked. Jackie showed you some videos on her phone and most of the people who were getting married were crying looking at their partners. This made you nervous about that day.

Soon later Jimin told everyone he knew. He and the boys were HYPED. You told you who kingdom about your marriage. The Sirens didn't take it well at first but over time they started to accept it. One thing, you told them is,

"If the rules bother you, don't break them, Change them."

You felt like a savage saying those words but a lot of rules were changed like the one about falling in love with Humans and that you can't go to land.

Days later you bought your dress. It was hard to pick one since they were all beautiful but this one dress just called your name (It could be any dress you like) and you had to get it. Jackie helped to get what you needed and you got your bridesmaids on your side which are Jackie, Safari, Elisabeth, Natalia, and two other sirens you talked to.

All creatures from the ocean you knew are going to see this wedding that's going to get in the history books of the ocean.

You are the Queen of the ocean this made Jimin officially King of the sea.

"Jimin, King of the sea"

The oceans have to adapt to these new changes. You were the Queen you have the power the change anything.

The day has come. The day of the wedding. There you are getting ready for this day. The day that is going to change your life forever. You put on the wedding dress and the girls help you get ready. Looking beautiful as always.

This is going to make you cry. Now you understand the tears of the people in the videos.

"Y/n you look....elegant..." Jackie says softly.

"I can't believe you're getting married to Park Jimin. You're living the dream." She smiled.

"I know..."

You felt nervous in a good way. You couldn't think straight and at times you would think this was a dream.

There you are on the way to the wedding. Damn you forgot what to do. It was even 5 minutes when you got to the location and saw Yoongi waiting for you. You were about to open the door but Yoongi opened it for you.

He puts his hand out for you to grab. You put your shaky hand on top of his. "Don't be nervous." He says softly. "Easy for you to say. You're not the one getting married." You giggled nervously. He just smiled at you and looks forward. You look straight where's he's looking and your heart STOPS.

You smiled nervously. You had never seen all these people on one beach. You felt like you were going to cry but not in a good way.

"Just take a deep breathe Y/n everything will be fine." He notices that you were shaking. You took a deep breath as he said and imagine that no one's watching.

You look forward. To only see Jimin Smiling big. Walking down the aisle You smiled thinking about Jimin and you. Before you knew it You were in front of Jimin. You were looking down and slowly looked up to face him. As the priest talked and talked. Behind Jimin, on the shore of the ocean, you could see a glowing blue light.

You glance at it quickly and look at Jimin again. Jimin grabs your hands gently and that's when you focus back on the wedding.

"You may kiss the bride"

NaNi!? In front of all the people? Jimin's mom is here-

Your thought was interrupted by a kiss. The kiss that felt like heaven. You kissed him back. You pulled your bodies closer and the crowd clapped. Sadly you and Jimin had to break the kiss. You focus back on the shiny blue light. It's calling your name you can hear it.

The sun was down already and you walked to the blue thing. You couldn't believe it. It's the same necklace from before. You remember breaking it decades ago. You crouched down to grab it but when you do glowing blue stars wash on the shore.

As you stand up Jimin noticed this in your hand. He widens his eyes in shock. He grabs it from your hand and puts it on you. You look at him confused. He just smiled and looked down at the stars on the water. He then looks at the full moon.

You look at the moon with him and smiled at your future.

"I love you, Y/n"

"I love you too..."

THE END

I hope you enjoyed this. I'm so glad that I finally finished it. Please vote and follow if you want to see more books from me. There can be a time where I will edit and make changes may be big changes or not. I'm just glad that you made it to the end. Now Jungkook will come to your room at night.

Up next is Time Traveler | J.JK . . . . .