31: Whales

This will be fun

You thought while walking off to the pier. As you walk away from Jimin and Romi, You see people giving you small glances.

"Anyways, Jimin do you want to go to the bar and have fun?" Romi asked with a smirked.

"Let me ask Y/n first- Y/n?" Jimin notices you were gone. Romi raises her eyebrow. "Why do you even care about her. She doesn't even care about you" She says rudely.

"You don't know!"

"She doesn't deserve you. You don't know her. You who she is." Jimin didn't know how to respond. He walks back to the opposite way.

You look both ways and saw the beautiful view of the ocean. You were really close to the end and see Yoongi just watching the dolphins.

"SUGAA" You ran up to him happily and hug him. "Y/n? What are you doing here? Where's Jimin?"

Your face went blank as he asked that question. "He's with Romi" You sighed.

"Why is he with that bitch? Why isn't she gone yet? He said he was going to see you."

"He did! Romi just came out of nowhere and took him. It's a pretty view" You changed the subject.

He laughs. "Yea it is. There were dolphins here earlier."

You smile and admire his beauty. You look back at the ocean and listen to the waves and admiring the tides.

So this is what humans see. They are missing a lot!

Jimin decided to walk the pier hoping to see you. Romi angrily follows him. He stops when he sees you and Yoongi together. He watches the way he looks at you but didn't do anything about it.

Romi smirks as he sees you two. But then get off the guard when Jimin has a blank face and doesn't react.

"Why aren't you sad?"

"Why should I?"

"Don't you like her?!"

"Well. We aren't dating. She isn't mine....yet" He whispered the last part. He was hurt by the fact that Yoongi might know more about you than him.

"Y/N!" Jackie bumps into Jimin without even knowing a runs up to you. "Oh hey, Hyung and Romi?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow walking up to Jimin and Romi.

"I thought you and Y/n were on a date."

"A date?! NOOO, I don't even know here enough to like her like that" Jimin laughs not meaning what he said. "But I thought you were going to see Y/n, not her.."

Romi pouted. "Well, she's here if that's what you here for," Jimin says.

"Actually, I came here with Jackie...but I think she ran off" Jungkook pokes his head out to see you and Jackie talking and smiled on how happy he was.

"What's Yoongi Hyung doing here?"

"I don't know I'm asking the same thing!"

Yoongi notices that both Jimin and Jungkook were here. "I'll be right back," He says and walks away.

You both nodded. "Must be different seeing the ocean like this huh?"

"It indeed is different, but I've seen things that human may not"

"Your the luckiest girl in the WORLD," Jackie said. You titled your head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" You asked. "Us humans only know 5% of the ocean BUT YOU. You've seen everything!"