13: U remind me

You woke up peacefully. Wakened by the ocean sounds. It was perfect for you to go to the beach. You changed into a white flowy dress that's above your ankles. You decided that today you're going to let your hair be free and leave it down. You put on your sandals and grabbed your small basket and left for the beach.

Today was a busy day for everyone and there were no people perfect for collecting some seashells. You felt so free you wanted to run. Wanting the wind to hit your face but you have to collect some shells then go back to Jackie.

You buried your feet in the sand and found seashells of many kinds. You find two Huge seashells and seashells as small as Jimin's pinky. You dig down to find more seashells. You find a really huge one. You found a conch shell being pushed by the waves. You grabbed it and placed it next to your ear.

The calm sound of the ocean was heard. You put it in the basket and found another one. You decide to take off your sandals and buried your feet in the sand. You let the wind blow your hair and continued searching for more shells.

You found a small crab halfway buried in the sand. "Hey, little crab." You say softly.

"I going to take you home with me," You smiled at it and place it with the shells. You already found lots of shells. You got your phone out and put on some of your favorite songs.

You started dancing a vibing to the music. You did some spins and let the wind blow on your face. You closed your eyes and danced to the beat. Dancing felt magical for you. You worked with your feet. Something you can't do as a siren.

You opened your eyes looking at the ocean. You started feeling yourself and had a great time...until...

"Looks like you're having fun."

You jump in embarrassment. Jimin was behind you. You turned around to see Jimin and his stupid smirk looking at you. You quickly took your phone and stopped the music.

"How did you know I was here?" You asked, looking down. You still felt embarrassed.

"I came here to think about someone but then...you were here. Not that there is anything wrong I wasn't expecting you here."

"Who did you want to see?"

Jimin's smiled fainted he came closer to the shore and looked far. "I guess I can tell you but you probably won't believe." He sighed before staring.

"A few days ago I meant this Siren. Half Fish half woman and I kissed her. I felt a feeling inside me that I never felt before...She saved me and I saved her."

"How did you save her?" You asked even tho you knew how. He looks at you and looks back at the ocean.

"She needed help and I helped her but unfortunately, we both had to part ways. I really miss her and I realized that I love her. I miss her..."

No, I feel so bad...

"You really remind me of her. That's why I wanna ask you...Are you the Siren?"

Oh shit.

"I-uh.."

Come up with something Y/n.

"Of course I'm not I'm 100% human. Can't you see I have legs?" You laugh nervously, hoping that he would believe you.

Jimin Looked at you. "Duh," He laughs with disappointment.

Phew

"I know I would never see her again. It's wrong anyway. I can't be with her,"

His words tour your heart in pieces. He confessed his feelings not knowing it's you. You felt bad for lying to him but what can you do. You were not really to tell him. He'll just run away and lose feeling you thought.