48:Not ready

The house was in peace. Everyone was doing their own thing. Hobi was taking a nap. Namjoon and Jin were watching TV. Jimin was on his phone and you were playing with your ball.

It was raining outside too. The calm kind of rain.

Everything was peaceful until the door slammed open. Everyone turns to the doors. Heavy breathing was heard.

"We did it..." Jungkook says out of breath sliding down the wall. A big smile crept on your face. Sirena gets the necklace from behind her.

"That. That's her voice."

"How do we get it out?" Jackie asked. You grabbed the necklace.

"I have no idea..."

I MAY NEVER GET MY VOICE AGAIN....unless....

You thought. You hesitated to do this. What if it does doesn't work? You sighed and raised your arm in the arm with the necklace. You closed your eyes and smashed the necklaces breaking it into small pieces.

"Y/n what did you do!?" Sirena yelled.

"We did all of that for nothing...."Yoongi sighed.

"I did what I had to do!" You huffed. Wait, you just talked. YAY, Your voice is back. Everyone was shocked and so were you.

"Did you just talk?"

"I think I did..."

"You think?" Sirena rolled her eyes. "You have your voice. You okay for now,"

For now?

"Now that your okay and I have to go away and think about things." She pats your head. She turns to the door and walks away.

"Wait your majesty we have to go home to others. Now that we found you we will not suffer." Cyrus said and dragged both of your hands. You couldn't understand what was going on. they want you to go to their kingdom and rule for them. You were not ready. You were not ready to leave.

"No," You say coldly. Both of them stopped walking and looked at you.

"But-"

"I'm not ready yet. I don't want to leave this place. I wanna stay and I don't care if I'm a princess or not. This is what I wanted when I was your age am not ready not let it go. Plus, I'm not even a great ruler. Look what happened last time. It was my fault."

"Y/n don't say that...." Sirena says.

"But your greatness we are family..."

"No, you don't understand. I've been alone in an empty ocean for about 100 years with Sirena. I feel safe with them. They are my new family now."

The Sirens were surprised and glared at Jimin. Cyrus slowly walks up to him. He goes to his ear and whispers, "Please take care of her and give her the affection she needs. She is so special to us."

"I will..."

Cyrus backs away and bows his head to the others. Safari does the same thing, "Εγωιστικός (Selfish)" She says before leaving and slams the door shut.

You sigh. You didn't care. You were happy that your voice was back. You turned around to look at your lovely Jimin.

"Y/n you shouldn't have done that-"

"No Jimin it's okay. I'm not ready to see others like me after what happened to my family." You say rushing up to hug him.

"So is nobody going to talk about those three." Jackie pointed at Jungkook, Yoongi, and Taehyung.

"Sirena was right. Mermaids DON'T play nice."

"My head hurts pretty badly," Taehyung groaned messaging the back of his head.

"It was really fun some action in my life," Jungkook smirked. "Oh, if you want to know what happened we stole a car and it broke down halfway back here so we had to walk here."

"That explains why all of you look exhausted. It will be better if you guys go and rest. You guys are injured pretty badly." Jackie suggested.

"That sounds great. Uh see you tomorrow I guess" Yoongi says and walks to the car. Everyone else follows him.

"Meet me tomorrow in the hotel room. I have a surprise for you." Jimin winked. You smiled and him and pecked his lips. He was the last one to go out and the house was filled with silence.

You look at the necklace you broke. The glass was shattered but no signs of the color blue. The glass was clear. You swore that the necklace was blue. It shined blue but now...all the magic is gone.

It will bring you a harder time now. You sighed and cleaned up the mess you made.

Sun was going down. BTS was driving to the hotel room. Jimin looked out the window with his head rested on hand. The car was full of silence.

Once they got into their hotel room everyone separated into their rooms without saying anything.

Jimin gets a bottle of wine in pours into a glass.

"Are you really going to drink?"

"Yea what's wrong with that?"

Taehyung sighed, "Can I tell you something and you promise you won't tell anyone?" He said pour wine in the other glass.

"Tell me. I want to know" Jimin smirked. "Okay, I'm dating Sirena."

Jimin just stood there. "That's what you wanted to tell me?"

"Yeah, she doesn't want to tell Y/n. I think it's a bad thing. Ever since I kissed her I don't feel the same."

"You too?" Jimin asked. "What do you mean?"

"Ever since I kissed Y/n. I don't feel the same. Those two are hiding something they don't want to tell--oh..." Jimin was filled with realization.

They're both under a spell. Spell that can only be broken by death.

"Jimin-ssi is everything okay?"

"Uh yea everything is fine"

for now...

A/n: edited SHORT CHAPTER!!!