12: someone from the past

"Y/n, I finally found you," He laughs, " I've been waiting for you princess," He whispers in your ear touching your chin. You yanked his hand off your chin. "Don't touch me." You say sharply but in the calmest way possible. 

"Y/n, explain to me how you are able to turn human?" He says in a threatening voice. You look down ignoring the question. He got to get annoyed.

"Y/n, how are you able to turn human. How many of you are left." He grabs me by the collar of your shirt and starts yelling at you. You don't care about him. You won't say a word. You looked at him. He is still as handsome as he was before.

"Tell me, princess..." His voice got deep. She grabbed your waist, pulling you close to him. Kissing your neck. You were disgusted by his actions. You push him away. "I won't fall for it again Austin. I got someone else," You smirked thinking about Jimin.

"Someone else? Y/n, you know that you can't fall in love-"

"That's what I thought until I met him!"

"Who did you fall in love with?"

"Ji-"

"Y/n, is he bothering you? Who is this?" Jimin chimed in and questioned in an annoyed tone.

Perfect timing

"This is my...." You didn't know how to call Austin. "An old friend..." You lied. "Hey, I think I've seen you before. Aren't you... Jimin from BTS?" Austin asked.

Jimin nodded slowly furious at him for touching you. Austin gently grabs Jimin's wrist. The one with the bandage. Jimin quietly moans at the pain from Austin's grip. Austin creeps out a smirk knowing that he's winning already. He suddenly whispers a message to Jimin's ears.

"Stay away from her. You don't know who she really is. She can kill you."

"She isn't like that and I know it right Y/n?" Jimin asked.

They both look at you wanting an answer from you. You felt guilt but you need to lie so Jimin. "I have never killed someone and I will never hurt someone." You lied keeping a blank expression. 

"LIAR" Austin yelled at you ready to punch you.

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT THINGS TURNED OUT THIS WAY! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED ALL OF THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE!" Austin shouted at you. You covered your ears at his yelling. Jimin tried to pull him away from you but Austin would snatch his arms away. "YOU KILLED HER!"

Jimin confusingly looks at you. "NO! I DIDN'T KILL HER!" You yelled. "Stop acting like you're the hero, Y/n!" Austin yelled. You were hurt by his words. It was an accident. You didn't want to. You had the urge to cry but remained silent.

"You don't know what it's like losing someone you really love-"

"Actually yes I do. You don't know how it feels to lose your whole family. I LOST EVERYTHING! All I did is love you with all my heart and you just stab me! I just risk my life for love..." You confessed as you look at Jimin. You lowered your head as tears silently fall down your cheek. 

"I will ruin you, Y/n. I'm not done with my revenge. You're dead to me. I'm going to fucking kill you," Austin threatens. He glared at Jimin and stomped away angrily. Tears break out from your eyes as you see him walk away. You felt like you lost everything already. 

"No, No, Y/n don't cry," Jimin says in a soft comfort voice. He cups your face and wipes your tears with his thumb. You suddenly felt hope again when looking into his charming eyes. He hugs you. You laid your head on his shoulder. You sobbed quietly thinking about what just happened.