56: Destiny

You indeed were falling back to reality. You seemed to fall into the ground. The rain was gone and all the pain you felt came back. You started sobbing a little. You didn't want this to be the last time you'll see your sisters, but sadly, it is.

"Y/n Your a queen now" You heard Jackie's voices above you. Your voice was filled with excitement and sadness.

You got up and a cold wind appeared. You turned around to face Austin.

"Yeah, I am queen now and nothing can stop me." You grinned at him. He looked surprised and shocked.

His face fills with anger and loads his gun. "Not on my watch"

You and Jackie gasped and crouch down covering your head. You heard a gunshot and didn't feel anything different. Everything you saw was black but felt someone on top of you. You heard a shaky painful breath.

You open your eyes to find blood on your hands. You freaked out and the man collapses in your arms. You look over at the man to see that he's Jimin.

"JIMIN!" You heard his members scream.

Your heart started racing. Jimin's head was resting on your arm. "Jimin!" You say softly shaking his body.

"Y/n..." He groans weakly that you could barely hear. You cried in relief that he was okay but still panic.

"My beautiful Y/n.." He says again weakly raising his hand to caress your face. You couldn't bear seeing him in that state. Your tears fell on his cheeks.

"I love you so much...If I die...don't forget me" He weakly smiled looking at you with weak but charming eyes.

"Don't say that Jimin." You sobbed out loud. His hand slowly fell to the ground and he slowly closed his eyes. You sobbed louder. You cried on his chest. You felt so much pain. Is he dead?

Jackie couldn't see her idol like this. You hug her knees and cried. His Members just looked and silently cried to each other.

This was more painful than your scars. Police Sirens were starting to get heard and got louder the closer they got. Jackie and grabbed your arms.

"Y/n you need to go NOW," Jackie says. You look up at her with your red puffy eyes.

"Y/n go we'll take care of this" Jungkook informs. You nodded and saw the police coming out of their cars. You ran into the ocean. Austin glares and follows.

You were calm and depressed once you've transformed. You just wanted to be alone and tears didn't fall anymore. Your heart shattered into pieces. Your body felt numb and you couldn't comprehend what just happened.

You hear someone swimming behind you. You turned around whit and intimidating expression. A few feet away from you you see Austin giving you more deadly glares. You turned back around and swam away slowly.

Austin was about to open his mouth to talk but you started first.

"Wither and Decay...End this destiny.....break these earthly chins...and set you spirit free..." You sighed. You didn't even try to sing. You were saying the death incantation.

The clouds flood the sky once more and poured down rain and blew heavy wind. Austin was so confused but he started feeling weird. As you talked his bright gold tail began to lose color and he began to get pale.

Instead of having your eyes turning pitch black, your eyes turned into a beautiful blueish color. Your voice got deeper than usual. 

Austin starts spitting blood all around him. You started glowing in the dark ocean.