10: Hug

"Y/n, is this you?" Jackie asked still in disbelief, fear, and shock.

"Of course this is me. Didn't I tell you in the beginning?" I answered.

"Yeah but...Nevermind, I'll tell the others to go to leave," Jackie informed, going inside. You smiled as you saw her walk away. Jackie sees the seven men in fear like waiting in a hospital. Taehyung locks his eyes with Jackie and quickly gets up and asked, "Is-is Y/n alright?" 

Jackie gets distracted by his eyes. Jackie blinks as the other waited for an answer. Jackie forms a small smile on her face. "What?" Jackie asked, totally distracted by Taehyung's beauty. Jungkook got up and nudged her shoulder. "Is Y/n okay?" Jungkook questioned in a more serious tone. 

"Oh-oh! Y/n? Yes. She has a very rare condition," Jackie lied while nodded. "Aw, that's unfortunate of her," Hoseok commented. 

"Can we see her-"

"NO!" Jackie raised her voice at Jimin, stopping him from going over there. "I'm sorry but Y/n needs to rest. Go away now," Jackie grinned with worry. Jimin glares at Jackie suspiciously. "Fine, I'm going back to the hotel," Jimin said softly and leaving the house right after. The other followed behind Jimin. Jungkook was heading out the door. He hesitated to step out the door. He turned around and looked at his Hyungs. He looked behind him one more time watching Jackie clean up the kitchen. 

Jungkook sighed and closed the door. Jungkook slowly headed himself to the kitchen to talk to Jackie. Jackie cocks her head and pouts, "You look strange." 

"Jackie, I need to talk to you for a bit," Jungkook spoke in a quiet tone. Like he doesn't want anyone to hear but her. "Sure! What is it?" Jackie beamed. "It's about Y/n...can we talk about this somewhere...private?" Jungkook asked, catching Jackie off guard. 

"S-sure..."

"Can we go to your room though?"

"MY ROOM!?"

"Yes. Oh-and I also wanted to talk about Jimin...he's acting weird."

"Sure, follow," Jackie rolled her eyes at Jungkook's strange behavior. Jungkook follows Jackie to her room. Jackie blushed in embarrassment when he saw all the merchandise covering her walls. Jungkook let out a giggle. 

"Looks like your a really big fan..."

"uh...I-I...i-I'm embarrassed," Jackie cried internally. 

"No need to be..." Jungkook's expression went into a blank one. "Jimin has been acting weird...What I mean that he isn't himself anymore. He's silent now. He's been humming this song ever since he came back and I don't think he knows he's humming it.  It's like he saw something when he was lost in the ocean...Something saved him...He won't talk about it...Could it be a mermaid?" Jungkook started. Jackie was puzzled. 

"That wasn't a mermaid," Jackie murmured to herself, knowing that what he saw was you.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing. Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you live here and your friends with Y/n..." Jungkook answered. Jackie raised her eyebrow and folded her arms. "What does Y/n have to do with this?" 

"Because I feel that Jimin and Y/n have seen each other before. I noticed how they looked at each other in the mall. I think they've seen each other in a dream or...Y/n might have been the one who saved Jimin that day!" Jungkook replied. Jackie lowers her head. 

"Y/n was home with me that night. I don't know what you're talking about," She said coldly. Jungkook lets out a breath of disappointment. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't help..."