20: Trouble

You turned around seeing what looked like a siren tail. A long dark purple tail. handing there like a decoration piece. You stroked it and gaged when realized. "Y/n What wrong?" Jackie walked up to you with yoongi on her side. You start tearing up but you didn¿t want to cry you have to be strong. "It's my sister, Lexi," You say in a shaky small voice.

You remember that day once escaping the war in your kingdom with you and your two sisters. A few sailors caught Lex and took her to land before killing her. They stab her a bunch of times until she couldn't breathe. You and Sirena had to stuffer that and the rest of your sister's death. No tear fell down but your sadness was replaced with anger.

"Y/n I'm so sorry you have to see this."

You wanted to kill Lady bay for doing this to your sister and disrespect her like that.

"Y/n come here please" Lady bay called and you gladly went up to her. but as you walked to her you saw a huge room with a tank full of water. "Y/n I want you to stay with me I have something-"

"She's not staying with you," Jimin said rudely. She glared at him.

"Jimin where are your manners," Jin said but Jimin ignored him.

"I WILL EXPOSE YOU IF YOU DO THE SAME THING TO HER"

She laughed. "No no no I wanted to ask you to GIVE ME MY NECKLACE"

You got the necklace from your bag and pretended to hand it to her. "Nah uh after what you did to my sister," You say pulling your necklace away. "I'm not stupid. I've become more powerful then you'll ever be" You smirked. "Now RUN"

You said laughing it off and having all of bang following you. You stop by a pole and smile it off. You made her so mad you were happy about it. You were out of breathing. Everyone was catching up to you. You looked and the ocean that was beside the road and remembered your sister's corpse.

"Y/n your a fast runner," Hoseok said out of breathing.

"I'm going to kill him" You mumbled.

"Let's go to the hotel" Namjoon led.

"I actually have an appointment somewhere and I'm going to be so I have to go" You laughed in between your lies and ran off without them saying anything.

"Uh ok"

Jackie raised her eyebrow. "That's weird she doesn't have appointments to go to."

You ran home and changed to some shorts and a crop top. You put your hair up in a ponytail. You put on your sandals and left. You put on your sunglasses and left the house. You laughed evilly with a pack of eggs in your hand. You ran to Lady's bay shop.

"Stupid Bitch" You say and started throwing eggs at the windows. and then grabbed a trash can and throw it at the shop. You saw Lady bay coming out of the store angrily.

"Y/NNNNN"

You throw an egg at her and laughed. "I'M TIRED OF THESE GAMES. I'M GOING TO CALL THE COPS ON YOU"

"Aww, the queen won't fight back. WEAK" you smirked, Throwing eggs is something you saw in movies. "This is IT.-"

"MOTHER ARE YOU ALL RIGHT" Austin said running over to his mother. "This...This...BRAT Y/n" SHe said pointing at me. "Y/n YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS" he grabbed you by the collar of the shirt. "What I'm so scared," you said sarcastically. "Now that I'm here I can get my revenge on what you did to my KINGDOM"

"TALAHARA FELL BECAUSE OF YOU Y/N"

You stop hearing your kingdom's name. You punched Austin so hard he broke the window and slapped his mother. You went inside the store and stole a simple red cap and heard the sound of police sirens.

"Ma'am stop right there"

You were unbothered. "Are you the Women who killed the men"

You hummed in response. "Ma'am you're under arrest" You smirked. "Not if you can't catch me first" You laughed and ran to the beach. The police followed you and got their guns out. Everyone at the beach screamed and ran. You hid from the cops in the hotel bangtan stayed in. You had a few more and sneakily went up the rooms on the same floor as bts. and through eggs at each door. and went downstairs so you don't get caught.

You went to the beach and your luck went down. You were started to get surrounded by cops. You had no choice but to jumped in the water.

"You're under arrest."

They all started to come after you you ran and swam away. You scream and took your clothes off when the transformation started. You got your clothes and swam away as far as you could. You stopped swimming and looked back. You swam to a stop where you don't usually go too.

This place could be safer to go back.

You stopped swimming when you heard voices. Female voices. You looked to see who they were. The mermaids, swimming with their colorful tails and beautiful hair. Their skin, their eyes, everything was beautiful about them. Even their personalities. You start to feel insecure. Men only fall in love with you because of your singing. You're just a monster. Something you have learned is that your persona is what truly makes you beautiful not your looks.

"Guys you're not going to believe me but Austin found the princess of Talahara" One of the mermaids said. This caught your attention maybe you can here their plan so you can take protect yourself from it.

"Isn't that Y/n and Sirena. The last princesses"

"Yeah, but he told me that he only found Y/n. He doesn't know about Sirena"

"They could be living in this ocean right now and we wouldn't know. At least it was worth it to leave Greece if the princess was found in America." Another mermaid said. You couldn't see what's going on but you could hear what they're saying. You then remember your home in Greece. You didn't live in that country but you lived in the sea nearby.

"Once they are gone that crown should be mine and I can rule the Ocean," A mermaid said with a confident voice.

"It's not going to be easy. Austin told that she's in love with a human" The other mermaid added. You could hear the other mermaids gasp. "Austin told me that is he's going to kill her she has to kill her sister and maybe Jimin..."

You teared up hearing those words. You don't wanna lose anyone. Not your sister. NOT JIMIN

"NOO" You yelled and then realizing you'll get caught.

"Did you hear that?"

"sure did"

You swam faster hearing them come closer. You then lost them.

phew

You look around and saw your sister peacefully looking at the sunset. You decided to go visit her.

"Sirena..." You say quietly. You look at you before noticing.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HE-" She noticed that you started to cry, "W-what happen to you?"

You got on the rock with her. "I-I don't want you t-to d-die" You sobbed and cried louder. You hugged her. Sirena can be a really mean sister but inside she cares for you. "I-I'm not going to die Y/n." She said whipping your tears. "Sirena,...I don't think I'm beautiful anymore"

"NO Y/N You're so beautiful."

"NO everything I do is kill people. That makes me a monster"

Sirena felt bad but didn't have any words. "You are beautiful. You are kind to others and if you kill that on defending yourself" Sirena hugs you. The sun disappears and the stars start to show.

"Oh no, I have to go back. Bye Sirena I love you" You jumped back in the water. You waved goodbye and swam back. Sirena smiled.

"I love you too"

A/n: You're beautiful no matter what they tell you. Don't compare yourself to others you are not them and will never be. If you're out there trying to find who you just know that your somebody and you are perfect. Don't give up on your goals. Just love yourself.💜💜