38: Prince Charming

"I'M PREGNANT!" She cries. Jimin whined his eyes and froze in place.

"Y-Your kidding right?" He says nervously. She nodded her head "No" Jimin didn't know what to say.

"I've been wanting to tell you but that stupid Y/n was in the way."

"Jimin I need you.." She says softly.

"No...I can't have this with you. I'm sorry but I love Y/n"

"B-But this is YOUR child inside of me!"

"Romi...as much as I want a child, I'm not ready for one. I have a career and I don't have time to take care of that kid" He explains.

"Is it all because of Y/n?" Romi asked rudely.

"Don't bring Y/n into this." He says, "Do you really know why I left you?" He waits for her to respond but he gets no answer.

"You think I didn't know all this time you were using me. Everything you wanted is fame, sex, and money."

"Jimin-"

"You know what, I don't even care if that baby has my blood I don't want the baby."

"B-But Jimin-"

"I don't care Romi. You don't deserve it" He says and walks away Romi tries to stop him but fails. Romi's tears fell non stop.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT Y/N" She yells. Jimin just ignores and continues to walk off. He eventually gives up in finding you and goes back to the hotel exhausted.

"Fuck my life" He mumbles letting himself fall on the couch. "Jimin-ssi what's wrong?" Taehyung asked with his Coca-cola can in his hands.

"Romi told me she's pregnant..." Jimin groans putting his hand on his face.

"What!?" Taehyung was left speechless. The only thing he could think of is, "Congrats bro..."

"That isn't good what am I going to tell Y/n?"

"Your by yourself on this one. Either raise a kid or just don't."

"But I do want a kid I'm just not ready for one."

"Well at this point you can't do anything her body her choice, but the evil bitch she is will keep the kid so you could stay away from Y/n," Tae explains and walks away drinking his coke.

"Fuck you Kim Nayoung (Romi's real name)"

As Jackie walked back home all her worries left knowing that you'll be okay in the ocean. She sighs and hears someone call her name.

"Jackie is that you?" A guy asked coming up to her. Jackie turned around and her eyes widen when she saw her high school crush walking up to her.

"Ah, so it is you...Are you alone?"

"Uh...me? Oh, yea I am. I was walking back to my house." She smiled nervously as she blushed a little.

"Okay I just wanted to give you this invitation letter to go to a party and I want you to bring your friends...if you have any.."

"HEY! I do have friends and her name is Y/N!"

"Will, I also heard your friends with BTS, I want them to perform at the party...If they want to" He says with his signature grin on his face. Jackie blushed and then clowned herself.

What am I doing? I have Jungkook now which is 100x times better than this jerk

"Sure I'll let them know," She says and he smirks.