60: True Love

Jimin couldn't hear anything else but the heavy rain and your cries of pain. He felt bad for you. He tried his best to recover any memory from you but he could. He was about to leave until he heard another man's voice and looked out the window.

Your tears blend in with the rain that fell on your face. The imagine of Jimin being with another girl bothered you but you don't want to kill anyone anymore. You can't kill Romi no matter how much you wanted to.

You felt someone coming closer. Then you couldn't feel the rain touch your skin anymore. You looked up to see Yoongi's face looking back down at you with an emotionless face.

"Y/n you're going to get sick if you stay here any longer." He says crouching down putting his umbrella over you. He sat next to you and looked far at the distance. He then looks back at you. You were looking down still thinking about Jimin.

"Y/n look at me. What did Jimin do?" He asked putting his dry warm hand on your cheek gently making you look at him and wiping your tears with his thump.

"The last thing Jimin told me is to Not forget him but, He forgot me." You broke down in tears again at the last part. He hugs you tightly putting your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. You felt safe in his arms and felt warmer.

Yoongi again grabs your cheek to look at him.

"I don't think Jimin is you 'True Love' anymore Y/n. He's moved on with another girl. You deserve someone better." Yoongi breathed getting closer to you.

Those words broke your heart even more. "I don't get it Suga. I love Jimin ever since I first saw him it's hard for me to accept this reality. He just isn't the guy I fell in love with. He's changed." You sighed.

Jimin, who was watching curiously from the window, felt some kind of jealously watching the both of you. He heard you talking about him to Yoongi. Yoongi eventually notices Jimin watching from the window and had a plan in mind.

"Y/n,  a beautiful queen like you doesn't need a guy like him." He's says gently coming closer making his soft lips touch yours. You were bewildered. 

Jimin felt furious and felt like he needed to act out. He quickly put on a shirt and slammed the door opened. He hugged you and slides you away from Yoongi.

"Leave her alone Yoongi Hyung," Jimin said in a threatening voice. Yoongi laughed at him. "You don't care about her anymore. Why do you care?" He smirked. Jimin asked himself the same question. Jimin looked down in guilt.

He looked over to you. He noticed that you were happy to be in his arms again. Jimin puts both of his hands on your cheeks and looks at your red puffy eyes.

Touching you and looking at you that way made him remember most of you. He remembers the memories you had both together.

"Jimin? Why do you care?" Yoongi asked again.

Silence fills the air once again as Jimin is trapped in your eyes. He remembers now. He got most of his memories back but not all.

"Because I love her..." He says softly. His eyes have softened. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered for only you to hear. "You remember me?" You asked within a nervous tone. He nods, "Yes, yes I remember you." HE says as he quickly hugs you.

You were happy to be back at his arms feeling his embrace again. You look over a Yoongi who had nothing but a smile on his face. You were confused about why he's happy if he's in love with you.

"Why aren't your heart broken?" You stupidly asked him.

He sighs, "I rather you to be the happiest person in the world than to see you suffer and heartbroken Y/n. Everything I want from you is to see you smiling."