50: date night

It was almost time for Jimin to pick you up. You got ready and put on your favorite dress (any dress of your choice) and got your hair done.

"You and Jimin go on to many dates" Jackie rolled her eyes, "It's a good thing though. It means he likes you" You blushed thinking about it. You put your hair behind your ear and sighed. The blue moon is going to be tomorrow. You didn't know how to prepare for it. You didn't know what to say.

"Jackie remember when I said that I only have till the blue moon to make Jimin fall in love with me..."

"...Yes..."

"Well it's more important then it seems something will happen I can feel it. I can't let the light of the moon touch my skin." You say walking up to her leaning on the countertop. Jackie raised her eyebrow.

"Well, whenever it happens just stay inside." She shrugged her shoulder with a smirk. She really doesn't understand. How come your family never told you all of this information. Your whole life has been a lie.

"Y/NNN!!" Jimin yelled from the other side of the door and wouldn't stop till you opened it. "Oh look here is my little siren princess." He giggles squishing your cheeks as a grandma would. He stopped and took your arm.

"I think you'll like this place," He smirks, "They have seafood-"

"Seafood?" You questioned. That's when Jimin realized what he has done. He quickly freaks out and apologizes.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! We can go to another place where they don't have fish is you wan or we can just-"

You cut him off, "No Jimin it's okay not all fish get along."

Jimin got confused but you were right. He knew that the ocean is......I can't describe it....but it's not like in mermaid movies where mermaids get along with fish. Even though that partly truth Mermaids can get hungry and can hunt.

You and Jimin get on the car and he droves of to a place, not far away from Jackie neighborhood, but an elegant, rich kind of restaurant. Jimin got your seats and was amazed by the chandeliers above you. You wowed at yourself.

"This is your first time in these kinds of places huh?"

"Of course there is still more thing I haven't seen. That's why I chose to stay with you instead of leaving with others like me." You say still looking at your surroundings.

Jimin's smile quickly fades when you said you wanted to stay with him but come back when you look at him. "Tell me more about you Y/n."

"Okay...uh...I was born in the waters near Greece and I'm 324 years old." You say looking down at the table.

"Did you just say your 324-"

The waitress cuts him off. "Hello and welcome to (restaurant name) What would you like to drink."

Sigh, I remember having that stupid job. Gosh how do humans deal with that

You rolled your eyes. The waitress saw you do that and that you were rolling your eyes at her. Not her job. She was starting to be a little rude to you.

"I said what would you like to drink," She says with a clear loud voice that suddenly made you jump.

"Uh...water..." You really sound stupid. Jimin looked at your and smirked. "Same for me..." He threw himself back on the chair and played with his forks.

"Sure coming right up" Her expression changed when looking and at you and leaving.

What's her deal?