46: You idiot

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"We're going to find my sister's voice. Those mermaids don't play nice"

"Where do we start?"

"We have to start where we came from. If we want to do this right. We have to be sneaky."

"Are we going to walk there!? I don't want to!?" Taehyung whined. Sirena sighed and drags him. They walked to the house and saw that it was silent. They heard voices coming from the backyard.

They sneak to the backyard and looked through the fences. They can see them. The mermaids.

"We did it. We caught her voice. We didn't get her but she's helpless without her voice." Austin said. The mermaids cheered.

"Thanks for your help man."

"Your welcome. You may wanna hide before those disgusting Sirens and their friends find it."

"Let's go to mother, Austin. She would be so happy if she finds out that we have Y/n's voice." Elisabeth suggested.

"We must not tell mother yet. You now we must hide it and have it as a surprise. When we catch Y/n first and kill her and her sister."

"But Austin didn't you see. More of them appeared. There more out there." One of the mermaids piped.

"Let them suffer. They would be dead without their Queen." Austin said coldly.

Ouch

"Y/n is way stronger now but she hasn't learned her lesson of following the rules. She deserves death after what she did. I will kill her." He walks away.

"What did Y/n do?" Taehyung asked in a whisper.

"That's not a question to ask me. I don't know what she did to trigger him."

Sirena looks closer into Austin's hand. He sees the glowing necklace. "He has Y/n's necklace!"

"I recognize it. I saw Jimin wore it." Yoongi mentions.

"That's the thing we need."

"Let's go." They see Austin and the mermaids get into a car.

"No, they're getting away!" Jungkook whines. "Where do you think they're going?" Jungkook asked.

"Πρέπει να πηγαίνουν κάπου για να μπουν στο μενταγιόν. Πρέπει να τους ακολουθήσουμε. (They have to go somewhere to get into the pendant. We must follow them.)" Safari answers.

"Whatever you said I agree to it." The teenagers run to a random house. A find a family car. The rest follow them. The boy, Cyrus, Breaks the window of the car and opens the doors.

"How are we going to drive this?" Taehyung asked. The siblings looked at each other and nod.

"Are we really going to steal a car!?"

They nod and sneak in the house where they were stealing the car from. Jungkook is a good boy and was hesitating about it. Safari and Cyrus sneak into a bedroom where a little girl was playing at.

The girl stares and was about to scream but Safari cuts her off with singing a song. The little girl fell asleep. The other boy Cyrus went out to find the car keys. He hears parents arguing in the kitchen. He slowly walks downstairs.

"Who are you?" He jumped as a teenage girl said behind him. He turns to her and puts him in front of her not meaning danger. She was memorized by his beauty.

"Where are your car keys?" He whispered slowly.

"O-oh I will get them for you" She walks to the kitchen and gets the car keys. "H-Here"