◇Becoming #1◇

I was training in my own training room my father bought for me.I was trying to increase my stamina since speed is my weakness.My entire body fell on the ground.I look up to see my sister walking in.

"Gosh when are you gonna quit being a 'Hero'?"She said standing at the doorway.I glare at her before standing back up.I went to grab a water bottle until she swap it away from my hand.

"What the hell do you want?"I ask annoyed.She raised an eyebrow and drink the water in the bottle.

"Mom wants to see you"She said with a cold tone.My expression tenses up,mom only sees me when she has an issue.

I walk out the room heading to mom's office.I hesitated to knock on the door,I was scared to see her.Ill never forgive her the way she treated me as a child.The door slide open to reveal mother standing there she didnt even soften her expression when she saw me,her daughter.

"What are you standing there for?Come in"She stood aside.I nod and walk past her,I sat on the empty chair in front of her desk.I look down trying to control my fear.

"We need to talk"She said and threw a mail on the desk.Its from U.A!!Did I get accepted?!I bit my bottom lip trying to hide my excitement.

~Flashback Y/N P.O.V~
"START!!"Present Mic yelled.Suddenly everyone was already running,I look around trying to spot the robot with highest point.

This was part of the entrance exam also a way to prove I can be a hero.Thankfully I spot one at the alley.I used my quirk to form a sword made out of a moon's glow.A few moments later I ended up with a lot of points.

I was looking around until the ground started shaking.Oh no,everyone was looking towards the 0 point bot.They started running away.I was gonna go with them until I heard someone struggling.

I look and saw a girl with short brown hair stuck.I was gonna help her until someone grab my wrist.It was Bakugou.He was my childhood friend,we met at the hospital when he visited his mother who was sick that day.After that we got along really well.

Sadly I never told him about my parents.I just told him I live alone and that my parents abandoned me in a young age.Thats why he was always there for me like a brother.

"Come on"He said.I look at the girl then at him.I gave up and follow Bakugou out of the place.

"That was close"He said panting.I nod.I sat on the ground looking back at the place.I wish I couldve done something to help that poor girl.Eventually I got 4th place.

~End of flashback~

"Oh Y/N my baby.Are you sure you wanna be a hero?"She said faking her worried tone.I look at her.

"Are you willing to risk everything for these idiots?"She said crossing her arms.I tighten my fist trying not to yell back at her because last time I did I ended up being lock up in a room for 1 week.

"I'm very disappointed in you.Why cant you be more like your sister?"She said.I felt a wild fire forming in my body,there she goes again comparing me with my sister.

"Take this mail and get out of my sight!!I'm disgusted to say your part of the family."She yelled as she point toward the door telling me to leave.I look at the mail and grab it before storming out the room.

"I wonder how it went"I lift my head a bit to see my sister leaning on a tree.She was always sarcastic when mother scolds me acting as if she doesnt know the situation.

I was gonna head to my bedroom until she stood in my way.I was already angry seeing her makes me even more angry.I push her aside and head to my bedroom.I close the curtains and lock the door making the room completely pitch black.

I opened it to reveal some kind of a hologram thing.It started playing and All Might was a hologram now.I used my hand to wave it around his face but seems like this must be recorded a while before.I smiled when I got accepted it was until he started talking about my parents.

"Y/N me and the teachers know about your family's situation.We'll keep this private from the school if you want it to."My smile slowly disappeared.

"You dont know how I'm grateful you chose this path.If you have any struggles just tell me"He said with a smile.I started to scratch my arm trying to hold back my tears.

The video was finished leaving the room in complete silence.I rub my eye trying not to cry.Suddenly my phone vibrates on the table,I open it to find it was Bakugou who texted me.

~Through Text~
Bakugou:Hey did you recieve it yet?

Y/N:Yeah.I got in!!

Bakugou:Nice.I was starting to think you didnt got in and that your crying like a cry baby.

Y/N:Close enough.So why'd you texted me?

Bakugou:What do you mean?!Are you saying I'm not fucking allowed to text you?!

Y/N:That's not what I meant!!

Bakugou:THEN WHAT?!

Y/N:Someones at my door gotta bounce.Bye

Bakugou:YOU LITTLE BITCH.DONT YOU DARE USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO IGNORE ME!!

Bakugou:IM GONNA KILL YOU.

~End of Text~

I put my phone in my pocket before walking towards the door.I open it to reveal dad standing there.

"I'm sorry for what your mother said"He said as if he was the guilty one here.

"Its not your fault dad besides I'm use to it"I said faking a smile.He pull me in a hug,I could feel tears forming but I bit my tongue trying not to let it pour out.

"Remember I'm proud of you and I love you okay?"He said placing a kiss on my forehead.I nod trying not to cry.He was the only person who cared for me in this family.

"So did you got into U.A Academy?I heard you've always wanted to go there"He said trying to change the subject.I nod.

"Y-yeah I got in!!"I said with a shaky voice.He pat my head before walking away.I let out a heavy sigh.I hope next year goes well.