♡Bakugou's gift♡

*Save a tiddie join the committee*
*epic RESPECT to you if you understood that*

"Y/N!"I wake up to the banging on my door,I look through the window to find my ex banging on the door.I growl annoyed seeing him.

"I know your in there!"He said continuously banging on the door.

"Fuck you"I said sliding up my hand that was holding a middle finger at him.He didnt see me by the way.

I grab my phone and called my trusty friend.I sat at the chair waiting for him to finally answer my call.

"WHAT?!"He yell through the call.

"Bakugou,do you remember you said you'd beat up Sadao if you saw him again?"I said.It was complete silence until he started speaking again.

"Why?"He said feeling suspicious.

"I think you might be able to because his at my doorstep"I said standing in front of the window watching Sadao banging on the door and calling my name.

"You better hurry up before he leaves"I said.Bakugou hangs up the call,likely expected of him.I decided to go take a bath and change before Bakugou arrives.

~How you look~

When I walk out the front door I found Bakugou grabbing Sadao by the collar,threatening him

"Bakugou!"I said in complete shock,he arrived faster than I expected him to be.

"Now grab that face of yours and get out of here!"Bakugou yells at Sadao at his face.

"Okay okay!"Sadao yells,he stumbles while trying to run away.

"Bakugou?"Bakugou took his eyes off Sadao and eyes me from head to toe.He blushes

"You look nice"He said in a low tone as if he was shy.

"I knew you'd help me get rid of him"I said smiling.

"Anyway,why the hell is he back?!Isnt he suppose to be at somewhere then here?!"Bakugou yell at me almost like he think that I know the reason.

"I dont know but I think his trying to get back with me"I said with my thinking face on.

"WHAT?!"Bakugou yell slightly surprise.

"Dont worry I wont make the same mistake trusting that guy"I said patting his shoulder calming him down.

"Well anyway now that your here.Why dont we go for a walk?"I said.

"Tch,fine"He said before walking away.I quickly catch up with him,we walked side by side.

We were walking down the tiny streets until my eyes lay on a store.I walked in the place ignoring that Bakugou might lose me.

"Hey!"Bakugou yell when he notice I wasnt beside him,he walked in the place I went in.

~HOLY MY ENEMY~

I ran up at one of the machine excitedly

I ran up at one of the machine excitedly.Bakugou smiled a bit seeing me act like a child,he went to buy some tokens so we were able to try to catch the toys.

I was struggling to catch one of the toys I want so badly!I kick the machine everytime it falls back down.Bakugou noticed and he shoves me out of his way.

"Watch and learn"He said trying to catch the toy but in the end he didnt manage to grab it.I laugh.

"Tch"He said before inserting another token in the machine.After 5 long minutes I ran out of tokens and Bakugou was still trying to catch the toy.

I dont even remember exactly how much many has he spent just to catch that toy I want so badly.He started cussing at the machine making me laugh.

"Its okay"I said rubbing his back.I grab his wrist trying to drag him away from the place but his eyes was glued on the machine.

"Let's go get ice cream"I said smiling.He nod with his eyes still looking at the store.I guess he must've found a worthy opponent which is the machine.

"One chocolate and one strawberry please"I said to the girl as she goes to scoop up the ice cream.I thanked her and also gave her the money.

When I turn around with both of the ice cream in my hands Bakugou was gone.Theres only one place where he went,my head automatically turns towards the place we went earlier.

I sigh and started walking to the place.The guard stopped me from entering because food wasnt allowed.For once I thought Bakugou was the mature one but he wouldn't last a second knowing a machine beaten him.

~Time skip~
The ice cream was melting and I tried my best to lick it before it rolls down my finger but in the end it made it there eventually.Now my hands are sticky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).When Bakugou appeared my face expression changes.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!"I yell annoyed.

My expression softens when I saw him grabbing the toy i wanted to catch so badly.He blush when he notice my expression.

"H-here let me help you"He said grabbing the chocolate ice cream that was melting,I grab some wet tissues to clean my sticky hands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"Take it"He said handing the toy towards me.

~AWW~

"You really shouldve told me before storming off like that"I said still mad at him

"Not even a thank you?!"He yells at me as if he think he doesnt have the right to feel wrong about what he did.

"Alright.Thank you Bakugou"I said with a sweet soothing voice while having a smile on my face.

"Tch you should be"He said avoiding eye contact,trying to hide his flustered face.

"Come on let's go home it's getting late"I said and he walked me home.We stood outside my front door.

"Promise me you wont get back with Sadao"He said almost like he was worried.

"Dont worry I'm not that dumb enough to make the same mistake.Besides I have you"I said.He blush deeper when he heard me say that last sentence.

"Good night"He said before walking away with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Good night Bakugou"I said while watching him walk away.