○U.A Sports Festival○

After days of training the day was here.I was nervous about the festival that I didnt talked to anyone that day.

School ended,we all couldn't leave class because the exit is blocked and crowded by students from other classes.Katsuki tried to instruct them to move out of his way but then student from the general studies course confronts Katsuki and issues a declaration of war to him and the rest of the class.

"Oh god"I said to myself before getting up,I stood next to Bakugou with my straight face.Judging by the others expression they must be scared.

"Wait a minute,Bakugou!What are you gonna do about all this?Is your fault that everyone hates us!!"Kirishima said.I stopped in my tracks when Bakugou stopped walking.

"It doesnt matter"He said.

"Huh?!"Kirishima said surprised.

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top"Bakugou said.He grab my wrist and drag both of us out of the crowd.

I went back to my first home and spend the rest of the day training in the training room.It was until mother appeared at the doorway I tried my best ignoring her almost like she wasnt there.

"Y/N,I heard theres a thing called U.A Sports Festival."She said leaning next to the wall.I continued training ignoring her.

"I'll be watching you"She said causing me to slip and fall,landing on my back.I look up to see my mother leaving.I sigh and laid there resting for a while.

~Time Skip~
It was the next day also the day of the festival.I was at the waiting room done changing into the uniform for the sports festival.

"You seem nervous"Aoyama said.

"I feel like exploding up"I said with a frown.

"You'll get use to it"Momo said patting my head.

"Everyone,are you ready?We will be entering soon"Iida said opening the door.We all look towards him.

"Midoriya"Todoroki says while approaching him,we all watch as he does so

"Todoroki?What is it?"He said clueless.

"Looking at things objectively,I think I'm stronger than you."Todoroki says.

"Huh?Y-yeah"Deku nod agreeing

"But..All Might has his eye on you,doesn't he?I'm not trying to pry about that but I'm gonna beat you"Todoroki said in a cold tone,he looks at Deku than back at me.

"Oh is the best in the class making a declaration of war"Denki said impressed.

"Hey,hey,hey!Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?Not now we're about to start"Kirishima says reaching out for Todoroki trying to calm him down.

"We're not here to play at being friends.So what does it matter?"Todoroki said smacking away his hand from his shoulder.

"So..I dont matter?"I said to myself but the others heard and turn towards me.Todoroki looked at me before walking away.

"Y/N it's okay he doesnt mean that"Kirishima said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Todoroki,I don't know what you're  thinking when you say you'll beat me,but of course you're better than me.I think you're more capable than most people..looking at objectively"Deku said slightly angry.

"Midoriya,you probably shouldn't talk so negative"Kirishima interrupted trying to calm the situation down.

"But everyone..the students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got.I cant afford to fall behind."Todoroki look towards Deku.

"I'll be going for it with everything I have too"Deku says looking at him in the eye.

"Yeah"Todoroki said.

"Tch"Bakugou looked at both of them.

Suddenly it was our turn to go.I felt nervous that my body was almost numb,knowing that mother might be in the crowd watching me stresses me even more.

"Its time for the students to enter the first-year stage!!"Present mic said out loud.

We step out of the pitch black hallway.My eyes widened when I saw so many crowds,they were cheering as we step outside to reveal ourselves.This is more louder than I thought.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?"Iida ask.

"I don't think I can even move"I said looking through the crowds,my legs stopped when I spot my mother in the crowd.There was nobody standing near her so they must've know who she is.

"Hurry up Buttercup"Denki said pushing my back making me continue walking.

We all line up in front of a mini stage.There was a popular pro hero on it,its kindda obvious who it was judging by her outfit.It was Midnight.

"Time for the player pledge"She says out loud.

"What is Ms.Midnight wearing?"Kirishima said slightly disturbed.

"That's an R-Rated Hero for you."Denki says.

"Is it okay for her to be at high school even though shes R-Rated?"Tokoyami ask.

"Yes!!"Mineta responded quickly.

"Quiet,everyone"Midnight said shutting everyone up.I was standing next Bakugou.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from class 1-A!"Midnight stated.I look at Bakugou as he went on the tiny stage.

"What?Its Kacchan?"Deku said surprised.

"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam"Sero said

"In the hero course"The girl from the other class said arm crossed.I groan annoyed.

"R-right"Deku said.

"Its obvious she hates us and it's all Bakugou's fault"Sero whispers.

"She better shut up before I make her"Sero,Deku and Momo look towards me shocked by my words.

"I guess that's why Bakugou hangs around with you,you two are bold"Sero said with a nervous smile.I glare at him then at Bakugou.It was now completely quiet.

"I pledge...that I'll be number one"Bakugou said through the mic.

"I knew he'd do that"The others said and they started booing at him.I sigh watching how these retards started to hate on him.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?"Iida said moving his hands up and down.Bakugou turns around to face him properly.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of"He said showing a thumbs down.

"How overconfident can you get?I'll crush you"The guy from class 1-B says.I look up at the TV that wrote first game on it.

"Now,let's get started right away.Now here is the fateful first game"Midnight says with a smile.

"This year is..this!!"It apparently landed on 'Obstacle Race'.

"An obstacle course race"Deku says.I gulp nervously since I didnt knew any of these games.Bakugou noticed and pinch my arm making me jump.

"What the hell was that for?"I said rubbing my arm.

"Focus and win"He said.I was surprised to hear him say that since he always says he'll be the one winning.This time his reminding me to win.

"All 11 classes will participate in this race.The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium..about five kilometers!!"She turns back to face us.

"Our school's selling point is freedom!As long as you stay on course,it doesn't matter what you do!Now take your places everyone"She said licking her lips.The crowd started cheering making me more anxious.Focus Y/N.Shes watching