○First Kiss○

Oceanic swerve her car stopping in front of the two cars that was in a rush.We quickly got out the car and so did the people in the two cars did too.

"Your blocking the road"One of them said.

"Oops"Oceanic said standing between me and Koyuki.They stared at each other for a moment.

"Go!"One of them said.Suddenly they were charging at us.

"Try not to get killed"Oceanic said.

"Huh?!"I said.One of the guys tried cutting me with his claws but I was able to used the spear the bracelet transform into to defend myself.

"Y/N 3 o'clock!"Koyuki said.I looked at the fire hydrant.I nod at her before going towards it.

"Where do you think your going?"The guy with a sharp claws said and landed on the fire hydrant.I swing the spear at him but he was able to avoid it.

"Let's dance..."I said smirking.

~Koyuki's P.O.V~
I was attacking with my sword until someone attacked me from behind.I fell on my face causing my sword to escape my grip.I look to see who hit me.

"Suzuki?"The guy behind the mask said.

"Yuji?"I said with my eyes wide open.

"Seeing you again pisses me off"He said.

He was gonna stab me with the knife but I quickly roll to the side making the knife hit the ground.Before he could react I punch him in the face and kicked him in the chest afterwards.

"You little shit!"He said grabbing my wrist when I was busy getting back up from the ground.

"Why did you join them?I thought you wanted to be a hero!"I said.

"Well guess what.I became like this because of you!The principal said I wasnt good enough to become a hero,I guess his right."Yuji said.When I slightly move my leg to the left,my leg bump into my sword.I need to grab it.

"But that doesnt answer why your doing this"I said slowly activating my Quirk on my right hand.

"I guess it's better than sticking to the rules.Plus I get paid pretty well"He said.I grab his wrist with my right hand causing his hand to let go of mine.Its probably really cold for him to resist.

"You-!"Before he could continue talking.I was already aiming my sword on his neck.

"I never forgot that you always steal people's lunch money for a living"I said smirking.

"Go ahead.Kill me,hero"He said raising his hand like a criminal getting caught.I removed my sword from his neck and instead hit him in the face hard enough to make him unconscious.

~Y/N P.O.V~
"Damn your fast"I said with a cut on my right cheek,blood was bleeding from the cut,it was slowly rolling down to my collarbone.He smirks.The spear transform back to the bracelet,it must've reach its limit.

"Dont hate me for this"I said aiming my palm at him sending a huge blast coming out of my palm.It sent him flying into one of the trees.

"I hope your afraid of heights"I said before walking towards the fire hydrant.

"Open!You!Piece!Of!Shit!"I said with each hit.

"Silly me"I said rolling my eyes.I place my hand on the fire hydrant,a strong glow started appearing from my palm.Suddenly the fire hydrant exploded with water coming out of it.

"My turn boys!"Oceanic said standing in front of the armed Hassaikai's members.

"Damn"I see watching Oceanic control the water.She made a symbol with the water behind her.Her eyes were glowing blue,the colour of the ocean.

"Run!"One of them said but it's too late.Oceanic sent the water at them causing them to hit some of the objects when getting spin by the water.

"Not bad"I said looking at the Hassaikai's members coughing out the water.Before we thought it was over another car arrived.

"Just how many members are there?"Koyuki said.

"Its probably a lot"Oceanic said.Suddenly the ground was shaking.

"What was that?"I said.

"Its probably coming from the hideout"Oceanic said.

"Mirio..."Koyuki mumbled.I look at her,theres no use stalling them now.

I stood in front of Oceanic and raise my hand.I smirk and swing it down 'causing a strong wave coming from me.When they weren't focusing I quickly disarmed them,throwing their guns on the tree.

"O-our guns!"They said.

"Koyuki!You go help your Lemillion!We'll handle this!"I said.She smiled and nod before running away.I stood beside Oceanic.

"We can handle them...right?"I said watching some of the Hassaikai's member that was unconscious getting back up.

~Koyuki's P.O.V~
When I came to the place.There was a big hole on the ground,I tried to stay out of their sight.I followed the blood trail that was heading to the hallway.

"Mirio!"I said seeing him covered in wounds and blood.

"I'm sorry!This is all my fault!"The girl said.She must be Eri.

"Its not your fault"Mirio said.

"Your badly injured!"I said making Mirio rest on the ground,he lean next to the wall.

"Why are you crying?"Mirio asks me.

"I'm...I'm not"I said wiping away my tears.

"I'm not stupid.I can see that your crying"Mirio cup my cheeks.I hold his hand.

"Ow"He said while trying to lean in closer to me.I couldnt help myself but press my lips against his.We both close our eyes enjoying it.

"I've been meaning to do that for a while"I said after we both stop kissing.

"Eri?"I said when I noticed Eri was gone.

~Y/N's P.O.V~
"I think that's all of them"I said kicking at one of the unconscious Hassaikai's member.

"Your cheek is still bleeding"Oceanic said.

"Its fine."I said smiling.

"No it's not.I cant let anything bad happen to you"Oceanic said taking out a handkerchief from her pocket.She gently wipe away the blood from my cheek and collarbone.

"Are you single?"She said catching me off-guard.

"Huh?Why?"I said.

"Because I like women"She said making me blush.

"Just kidding!Or maybe I'm not"She said.Is she seriously gonna play with my thoughts at a situation like this?We both quickly head to the hideout to see if everything is doing well.

~Still one of my favourite scenes~

"Midoriya!"I said.He was screaming in pain with Eri behind him,is it because of Eri that he is covered by some kind of weird force.

"Ah!"Eri shouts.Suddenly her Quirk stopped working and she was unconscious.I saw it was Eraser Head that made that happen.He mustve used his Quirk on her.

"Midoriya!"I said hugging him causing me to fall on top of him.He chuckled when he noticed how worried I look.

"Y/N..."Midoriya said patting my head.

"You scared the shit out of me!I thought you were gonna die!"I said with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Sorry"He said smiling.I kissed him in the lips.He didnt hesitate and kiss back.

"Oh dear"Oceanic said smiling.