>Amajiki Ending<

I help the others get the instruments that was still on the stage.We all work together to arrange it,I went outside to get fresh air when we were done.

"Ah!"I said while stretching my body.

"Y/N?"Amajiki said.I look at him and stop what I was doing.

"Amajiki!Did you like my performance?"I said.He smiled and nod.

"You did great."He said.He blush when I smile back.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?Since your here..."I said.He blush even harder.

"Y/N..."He said grabbing my hand even though he was so embarrassed when doing it.

"Yes?"I said.

"I...When we first met during the work studies I...liked how strong and nice you were,I also like how we spend the night at my room...I..."He said and I could feel his hand shaking on mine.

"Are you confessing to me?"I said.He tense up and look at me,he looked so nervous.

"Will you accept me?No matter how I look and act?"He said.I laugh causing him to look down.

"I knew it,you wouldn't like me.Your obviously laughing at me.Im a fool"He said trembling.

"No you idiot.Im just laughing at how adorable you are,of course I'll accept your confession"I said.He look at me startled.

"Really?"He said.I cup his cheeks and kiss him in the lips,I look at him.He soften his expression and pull me closer to him.

"I..."He said after the long passionate kiss we had.

"I think your suppose to say I love you"I said.He smiles and hug me tightly.

"I love you so much.Im so happy..."He said smiling.I never saw him this happy before.Im glad I could make him smile.

"We should probably tell the others about this"I said.

"A-are you sure?What if they make fun of me?"He said.I laugh and hold his hand.

"They wont"I said.We both went to find Togata and the other two.

"Oh..."Koyuki said when she saw me and Amajiki holding hands.

"Did something happen?"Togata said.I look at Amajiki,who's cheeks were turning red like it always does.

"I..."Amajiki said rubbing his neck.

"We're official"I said.

"That's great"Togata said.

"Hey,hey,hey!I just came back from changing!I heard what you guys were talking about!Amajiki actually got himself a girlfriend!"Hado said.

"I..."Amajiki said blushing.

"I'm so happy for you two.I knew you had it in you Tamaki!"Koyuki said hitting Amajiki's playfully.

"T-thanks"Amajiki said.We all talk to each other for a while before leaving when the festival was ending.

"I hope you don't mind walking me back to the dorm"I said holding hands with him.

"No it's fine...I like spending time with you"He said.I smiled hearing him say those words.

"I'm glad..."I said.

"I guess our stop is here"I said as we both stood outside the dorm.

"I..."He said staring at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Hm?"I said watching him struggle to think of the words to say.

"Again?"He said pointing at his lips.I laugh and nod,he looks like a child when he did that.

I stood on my toes so I was able to reach his lips.The kiss we were having now was more passionate than earlier.He grab the back of my neck so he could deepen the kiss.

"Mm..."I said through the kiss.He stopped when he notice my cheeks were burning up.

"I'm sorry!I...it just felt good"He said.

"No it's fine."I said rubbing my lips.His tongue was more intense than earlier too.

"I better head in now,goodnight"I said.He smiled and watch as I went in the dorm.

"Oh Y/N your finally back"Momo said.

"Where were you?"Tokoyami ask.

"I was busy meeting someone special"I said trying to hide that the fact my cheeks were red.

It was the next day and it was also recess.I was sitting at a table with just Amajiki and nobody else.We sat further away from the others so they wouldnt suspect anything from us.

"Here"I said grabbing the piece of chicken with the chopsticks,I hold it in front of his mouth.He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"You have to open your mouth if I'm gonna feed you"I said.He was embarrassed so he quickly open his mouth,I feed him the chicken.

"Is it good?"I said watching him chew it.He nod when he swallowed it.

"Can I feed you too?"He said blushing a bit.I laugh and nod without hesitation.

I smiled slightly seeing him blow the chicken,cooling it so it wouldnt burn my tongue.He then feed it to me when he made sure it wasnt too hot.

"What do you think?"He said.

"Its good"I said smiling.We somehow ended up feeding each other that we didnt notice the others were watching us.

"Amajiki!"I said approaching him.Classes ended so we were free to leave,I stood beside him.

"Oh Y/N,I thought you weren't gonna come"He said.I sigh frustrated.

"Sorry Mic wouldnt stop giving us quizzes"I said.

"Are you okay?"He said.I grab his hand and place it on my head,he smiled seeing me do that.He started patting my head as if I was a dog.

"Can we grab a drink?Mine finished"I said.We both went to a vending machine that was behind the school.

"Seems like nobody is here"Amajiki said looking around the surroundings.I grab the drink and look at him.

"Why are you stating that?Are you thinking of doing something dirty?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"What!No!I didnt mean it to sound like that...oh..."He said looking down.

"I dont mind it though"I said placing the cold can under his chin,lifting his head up so he was looking at me.He gulp when he notice the look in my eyes.

"Y/N...what if someone sees us?"He said.

"Then it's my fault"I said putting the can on his exposed neck.He whines when he felt how cold it was.

"I'll even put it on something else" I whisper to him.He started trembling when he heard me say that.

"No"He said covering his private part.I laugh.

"Your such a pervert"I said and smash my lips against his.

"Try not to be loud"I whisper.