♡Final Exams♡

Nothing happened during the exam week,everyone just spent the entire day doing things they always do.I wasnt able to focus since the feeling inside me keep trying to take control of my body,telling me I should talk with Bakugou.

"Y/N"I lift my head from the desk and saw Deku smiling at me.

"You okay?"He asks,then he notice I wasnt smiling like I usually do.He grab a chair nearby and sat next to me,he was facing me so we were able to have a conversation.

"Are you sick?"He place his hand on my forehead then his,measuring the temperature.

"You seem perfectly fine.Is there something on your mind?"He said starting to worry.I look at him 'causing him to flinch just by looking at my glare.

"I-I'm sorry?"He says stuttering.He was gonna get up until I open my mouth

"Hug?"I mumbled looking down,its embarrassing to ask him to do something like that but I'm in need of a hug.Todoroki wasnt in class and Bakugou,he wouldnt like that.

"S-sure"He said blushing,he sat back down on the chair.I wrap my arms around him pulling him in a hug,he awkwardly place his hand on my back.

"Thank you"I whisper to him.I look up to see Bakugou standing at the door, he looked angry seeing me hugging Deku.

"You can hug me whenever you want"He said loud enough to let Bakugou hear it.Bakugou looked at us before walking away,he close the door shut 'causing a loud bang.

"W-what was that?"Deku said letting go of me.But when he turns around there was nobody,Bakugou already walked away.

"Must've been the wind"He said still eyeing at the door.

*Must've been the wind*
*respect to you if you understood the reference*

~Last day of exam~
It was the last day of the exam and let me tell you everyone was so glad the exam was gonna end.Though we were also scared for the results.

Thankfully the week of hell finally ended.I was packing my bag until Todoroki approached me.He pat my head 'causing me to look at him.

"You seem upset today"He said.The classroom only consists of Deku,Bakugou,Todoroki,Kirishima and me.

"I'm fine"I said removing his hand from my head gently.I fake a smile at him before leaving.

~Author P.O.V~
"Did you guys do something to upset her?"Todoroki asks facing the other 3.

"Huh?"Kirishima said confused.

"I didnt,I was just trying to cheer her up like you"Deku said raising both his hands proving his innocence.

Todoroki and Deku look at Bakugou who was quiet.Kirishima notice their glare and started to laugh nervously.

"Guys Bakugou wouldn't do such a thing.Theyre good friends arent they?You wouldnt do that right?"Kirishima looked at Bakugou waiting for him to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

"I'm going after her"Todoroki says putting his bag on.

"Fine I did,you happy now?!"Bakugou said still not making eye contact with them.Todoroki stopped walking and looked at Bakugou.

"Why Kacchan?I thought you.."Deku didnt finish the sentence but Bakugou damn well knows what he meant.

"I just sneaking around the files room.Turns out Y/N wasnt an orphan,she has parents"Bakugou said.

"Isnt that a good thing?"Deku said still not understanding what Bakugou is trying to say.

"Her parents are villains.Shadow-Owl?"Bakugou lift his head a bit so the 3 of them can see his face.

"Seriously?"Todoroki said in disbelief.Bakugou looked at him speechless.

"That's what you care?This is exactly why she never told you about her parents."Todoroki said before walking away.

"I-if that's true.I think we shouldn't judge people by their backgrounds,Y/N wouldn't do anything harmful to us."Deku said.He look at Bakugou and followed Todoroki.

"Wow that was a rough argument"Kirishima said looking at Bakugou.

~Y/N P.O.V~
I was back at the other house I own.I threw my shoes and socks on the ground feeling angry and devastated.I lay on the sofa looking at the ceiling.

I started crying all of a sudden.I tried to keep a straight face on but I ended up having a mental breakdown.Why am I always lying to myself everything is gonna fine?I curl up as a ball crying into the sofa pillow.

The doorbell ring.I got up and opened it,to my surprise it was All Might.What is he doing at my house?I then realise I didnt wipe away my tears.

I was gonna close the door but All Might place his foot between the door making me unable to close the door shut.

"Ow my feet"All Might said grabbing on his feet.

"S-sorry!"I said panicking a bit.I lead All Might to my living room.

"Why are you here?"I said pouring a drink for him.I sat the opposite sofa he sat at so we were able to talk face to face.

"Mr.Aizawa told me how you were behaving lately this week"All Might said.

"You looked upset"He said concerned of my mental health.

"Its just.."I said looking at my palms.

"A lot of things happened lately"I said trying to make of an excuse.

"I heard about your father.Im terribly sorry for his lost"He said placing the glass of water on the table he just took a drink from.

"But I dont think that's the only thing that's been disturbing you"He said.I hesitated for a bit and nod.

"Bakugou was sneaking around the files room.He found out about my parents and our history."I said wiping away the tears.

"My cruel mother was also cold blooded to find a replacement for my dad"I said looking at him.

"About the 'replacement' thing,I think you should give it a chance.Of course I'm not telling you to move on directly but you should try to find another person to rely on.Every daughter needs a father to be there for them"He said.It hurts but his right,I cant always hide that the fact I might have a stepfather someday.

"And Bakugou.Im surprised he was able to sneak in that room,me and the other teachers will deal with him"He got up and started stretching.

"Now rest well.Everything will turn out fine.Also..."He stop when he reach the door

"Dont forget to smile"He said smiling.I chuckle a bit and smile at him.He look at me for a moment before walking out the door.