◇Mood Swing◇

It was a few days after the meeting.While the pro heroes that teamed up with Nighteye were pinpointing the location of the young head of the Shie Hassaikai,Chisaki,and Eri.We were on standby and we were obviously forbidden to say anything about our work studies.

"The movement of the work study group are especially sharp."Jiro said standing on the ground while watching us climb to the top of the concrete.

"They figured something out while outside.Hey,what'd you figure out?!Tell me!"Bakugou shouts while pointing at me.

"Maybe I'll tell you if you strip for me!"I said joking around.

"Your not gonna tell him right?"Kirishima ask.

"Of course not"I said.

"I swear to god I'm this close to climbing up there to kick your ass!"Bakugou shouts.

"You and Y/N are something alright"Sero said with a sweat drop on his forehead.

~Koyuki's P.O.V~
I finally finished eating lunch.I started looking around wondering where Mirio went.Ah how am I not surprised he was sitting there.

I sat beside him on the bench that was under the tree.I noticed he was staring at his phone,he must be waiting for the call.Cant blame him I'm also impatient.

"Mirio..."I said resting my head on his shoulder.Its almost like he changed after the meeting.He wasnt the Mirio I knew.

"Oh Koyuki..."Mirio said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Your making that face again but I understand why."I said cupping his cheeks.

"I dont know what I'd do without you"Mirio said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey,hey,hey you two.I have a question.Is our universe the only one?I just saw this book and its actually interesting!"Hado said.

"I told you we shouldn't interrupt them"Tamaki said.

~Y/N P.O.V~
"You seem much more quiet after the work studies"Todoroki said looking at me.We were both in the living room.

"I thought I was always quiet"I said smirking.

"My bad..."Todoroki said looking away.I rest the back of my head on his lap making us make eye contact.

"Then what's the reason you ask?"I said.He started stroking my head gently.

"I guess I just miss spending time with you.It makes me feel angry seeing you spending more time with Midoriya instead of me"He said.

"Oh is Todoroki jealous?"I said.

"Hey you!Tell me what you found out out there!"Bakugou said.I quickly got up from Todoroki's lap.

"Like I said if you strip then I'll maybe tell"I said.

"You've gotten more bold after the work studies too"Todoroki said.

"Seriously?!Out of all the things?!Why do you always push my buttons...?"Bakugou said.

"But you love me"I said.

"Tch..."Bakugou said.I got up from the sofa and went to my bedroom.

I laid on my bed and tried my best to sleep.I stare at the ceiling almost like a dead person.I just want to help that poor girl so badly...I've been treated badly and I dont want another girl to be treated the same.

"Brrr"My phone vibrates on the desk.I almost stumble when reaching for it.I smiled when I saw who sent it.

I quickly went downstairs and saw Midoriya,Kirishima,Uraraka and Tsuyu already there.They mustve also recieved it.