>Crushs<

"All right,everyone!Let's have fun competing in the recreational games"Present Mic says.

"When that's over,the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round"Present Mic said.

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one,huh?I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV"Kirishima said with excitement.

"I dont know how that feels,I've never watch the sports festival"I said rubbing my arm.Kirishima looks at me startled.

"Really?Why?"He said.

"My parents dont allow me to,they arent fans of heroes stuff"I said with a nervous smile.

"Oh I'm sorry I didnt knew"He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Now let's draw lots to determine the bracket"Midnight says while holding the yellow box.

"Once the bracket is determined,we'll have the recreational games and then start!The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreational"She added into the sentence.

"I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength.Now from the first place team--"When Midnight was gonna finish talking.

"Um...!Excuse me.Im withdrawing"Ojiro said raising his hand.Everyone gasped when he said that.

"Ojiro,why?"Deku ask slightly concerned.

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!"Iida said trying to change his mind.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end.I think it was that guy's Quirk."Ojiro says.Me and Deku turn to see the guy he was talking about.Emo boy?Him?

"I know that this is a great chance and that its foolish to waste it.."Ojiro says gripping his fist.

"Ojiro.."Deku says.

"But,everyone here competed by giving their all.I cant..I cant be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened"He said.I kinda felt bad for him for some reason,I think everyone does now.

"You're worrying too much about it!You should just make sure you produce results in the finals"Toru says swinging her cheerleading pom poms up and down.

"If you're gonna say that,I didn't do anything either"Mina says trying to cheer him up

"That's not it..I'm talking about my pride here..I cant"he said covering his face.

"Also,why are you guys wearing cheerleader outfits?"Ojiro asks.The girls jump in embarrassment.

"I'm Nirengeki Shoda from Class B I also want to withdraw for the same reason.Regardless of ability dont you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didnt do anything to move onto the final round?"He said approaching Midnight with his friends behind him.

"What's with these guys?!They're so manly!"Kirishima said with his teary eyes.I just look the other way awkwardly.

"Youthful talk like that is something..I like it"Midnight said surprisingly pleased.

"Shoda,Ojiro I accept your withdrawl!"She said accepting it easily.

"She decided based on her taste....!"The others mumbled.

"In that case,we'll have to move up one person from the fifth place cavalry battle team.."Midnight says while looking through the students.

"If that what's gonna to happen,than rather than us,who barely did anything during the cavalry battle.It should be them right?"Kendo says while looking at her teammates who agrees with her.

"The ones who fought to the end and stayed in the top,team Tetsutetsu right?"Kendo says.

"Kendo...!"Tetsutetsu said surprised.

"This isnt collusion or anything.It just makes sense."Kendo says.

"Y-you guys...!"Tetsutetsu cried feeling grateful.

"And so,Tetsutetsu have moved up to make sixteen.This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"Midnight states making the crowd cheer.Hm I guess I'm up against Denki.

"Huh?Uraraka?"Bakugou says standing next to me.Uraraka stands behind us shaking in fear.

"Well I guess I'm going up against you then Y/N"Denki said placing his arm around me.He smiles.

"I was hoping I'd go against Bakugou but you will do"I said slightly disappointed.

"Aww dont give me the cold shoulder after we're done okay?"He says smiling and I smiled back at him almost like I was threatening him.

"All right!Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude!"Present Mic says spreading his arms.

"Let's have fun with the recreational!"Present Mic says.I watch the fireworks that was setting off one by one making me smile.

I was at the waiting room to prepare.I was sleeping while sitting until I heard the door open to reveal Uraraka,I look at her and continue sleeping.

"Y/N can we talk?"She says sitting at the seat beside me.I sigh and open my eyes deciding to waste my time for her.

"Hurry up I have to recharge you know?"I said making her starting to apologise feeling bad.

"I'm just nervous and since your the stronger person I know among us girls"She said looking down embarrassed,my eyes were open wide.Strongest?

(Also I decide to make Uraraka fall in love for Y/N if you dont mind I just think it'll be cute since it's fun changing the storyline)

"I'm sorry for interrupting you"She was gonna leave but I grab her wrist,she looks at me blushing a bit.

"I guess I can spare some time to teach you some skills"I said smiling.

~Uraraka P.O.V~
After Y/N finished teaching me some techniques I left her to sleep.I was walking down the hallway until I was approached by Iida who was wearing gadgets that must've belong to Hatsume.

"Hey Iida!"I said smiling like I usually do.

"Where were you?"He ask struggling to stand up comfortably with him wearing the gadgets.

"I was with Y/N,she was kind enough to teach me some techniques.I guess I just really look up to her"I said looking down blushing.

"Are you crushing on her?"Iida says surprised causing me to stutter.

"W-what no I it's just-"I was interrupted by Hatsume who called out for Iida.

"I guess let's talk later"He said storming off.I grabbed my shirt as if I was grabbing my heart,do I have a crush on Y/N?