♡Beach with Bakugou♡

I was resting on the sofa feeling a bit down after what happened yesterday.I was watching the reality show on the TV until someone stood in front of me blocking my view.

I tried moving my head left and right trying to look past him but no luck.I sigh and look up to see who was the one blocking my view.

"Bakugou?"I said.

"You've been staying in the dorm for too long"He said and carry me in bridal style.

"W-wait!"I said embarrassed.

"Look who's blushing.You like it dont you?"He said teasing me.He smirks when he saw my reaction.

"What do you want?"I said arm crossed.

"The beach seems lonely today,why dont we go visit it?"Bakugou said.

"Sure"I said smiling.I quickly went to my room to pack my clothes and swimsuit along with some sunscreen.

"Ready?"Bakugou ask while I wore the bag.

"Ready"I said smiling.He grins and pat my head.

We took off by bus and Bakugou wasnt wrong when he said the beach was lonely today.You could almost count how many people were there.

"We'll set up...here"Bakugou said putting my bag under the tree.I nod and took out my swimsuit from the bag before heading to the nearest restroom to change.

~How your swimsuit looks~

"Now I wish we wasn't in public now"Bakugou said eyeing me from head to toe

"Now I wish we wasn't in public now"Bakugou said eyeing me from head to toe.I blush.

"Stop imagining those things!"I said.He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh your no fun"Bakugou said before taking off his shirt revealing what was hiding behind it.

"N-no fun?"I repeated.I didnt knew whether to be sad or angry hearing him say that.

"Sh..."Bakugou said placing his fingers on my lips.Suddenly he carried me in bridal style and we were both heading towards the ocean.

"Hey!Let me down!"I said hitting his chest playfully.

"If you hit me one more one and I'm gonna blow you into the middle of the ocean!"Bakugou said.I cross my arm and pout.

"You were the one who brought me here"I said.

"So you better be thankful that your able to hangout with the greatest Bakugou"He said making me laugh.

"Are you laughing at me?!"He said and let go of me making me fall into the water.He laugh as I gave him a cold glare.I smirk and grab his hand pulling him into the water with me.

"Not so funny now huh?"I said.He then lean in and kiss me on the lips making my body starting to heat up at the same with the cold water cooling us